99.65 ATAR | 3250 UCAT (99th Percentile) | 100 3U Maths | Tutoring for Maths, Physics or Chemistry (1 Viewer)

21bhuang

HSC
Hi, my name is Bradon Huang! I graduated from Sydney Grammar School in 2021 and am currently studying a Bachelor of Medical Studies/Doctor of Medicine at the University of New South Wales.

As a recent graduate, I have not only experienced the challenges posed by the new HSC syllabus, but I also understand the critical steps that must be taken in order to achieve success. As your tutor, I will be able to use my experiences to put you on the right path and ensure that you are able to implement the most effective studying approach to maximise both time and marks in an exam.

I have extensive experience as a private tutor teaching mathematics and science, finding that maintaining a friendly and casual environment often leads to a higher level of engagement from the student. Within each lesson, I will tailor the lesson to your individual needs to ensure that you are able to solidify a conceptual understanding of the subject. No matter what your starting point is, I will be able to support you in maximising your marks.

I am looking to help students in Year 11 and Year 12 for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Extension 1 or 2, or those in year 7-10 in Mathematics and Science. I am also willing to provide guidance for the UCAT and medical interviews, having just undergone the process myself. I charge $65 per hour for year 11/12 students and $50 for those in the years below.

HSC Results:
  • Mathematics Extension 1: 100
  • Mathematics Extension 2: 97
  • Physics: 96
  • Chemistry: 97
Please contact me at bhuang211@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)