[99.65 ATAR estimate] 7-12 Maths (2 Unit, Extension 1+2) & HSC Chemistry tutoring (1 Viewer)

taco_26

HSC
Hi, my name is Nikhil and I recently graduated Normanhurst Boys High School, with an ATAR estimate of 99.65, and I am now offering tutoring for Mathematics (Year 7 all the way to Mathematics Extension 1+2) and HSC Chemistry.

Internally, I was ranked;
2/94 in Extension 1 Mathematics, with a school estimated HSC mark of 100.
4/40 in Extension 2 Mathematics, with a school estimated HSC mark of 97.
5/58 in Chemistry, with a school estimated HSC mark of 93.

My high marks reflect my deep, conceptual understanding of the HSC courses, and exemplifes my knowledge and application of various exam techniques to maximise results. In addition, as I was one of the best students in my cohort, I have experience in tutoring and helping out students from years 7-12.

I charge $25 per hour for junior students (7-10), $30 per hour for Year 11 students, and $35 per hour for year 12 students. [Group discounts availiable]. I feel my dedication is unparalleled compared to other private tutors and tutoring companies, as I also provide online assistance to my students, and help them with any problems they encounter throughout the week. [FIRST LESSON IS HALF PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

I live in the eastwood/epping area, so tutoring can occur at my house, or in a nearby library (e.g. Eastwood, Epping library). Even if this doesn't work for you, send me a message, and we can figure out a location that works for both of us. [NOTE: I charge an additional $10 per lesson for lessons NOT in my house, to cover fuel/travel time].

If you have any questions, or if interested about tutoring, PM me and i'll respond ASAP.

Good luck to y'all 2016 HSCers! Year 12 is one of the best years of high school, even when it gets tough, so enjoy every moment of it :awesome:

Last edited:

taco_26

HSC
Also, I forgot to mention that spots are limited, so message me ASAP to ensure your place!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)