99.65 ATAR - HSC English, Maths, Phys, Chem - Guaranteed Results! (1 Viewer)

WhoStanLeee

HSC
Hi there!

My name is Stanley Hu and I am excited to offer you my services as a tutor throughout 2016! I sat the HSC in 2015, scoring an ATAR of 99.65 as Dux of The King's School, having completed Mathematics and Mathematics Extension 1 in 2014. I will be studying a Bachelor of Actuarial Studies at the University of New South Wales in 2016, under the Co-op Scholarship Program.

Following the HSC, I have had experience tutoring several students privately, primarily from Year 11 and 12. All these students have achieved pleasing results while also improving their work ethic, commitment and methodology. The service that I provide will be solely dictated by your personal needs and what you plan on achieving - I have enough resources to tutor an army! I am currently offering HSC and Preliminary tuition for all the subjects that I undertook both in Individual and Group formats. For those who are studying different English texts, I will primarily offer Essay Marking and Editing.

HSC Marks:

English Advanced: 92/100
English Extension 1: 46/50
Mathematics: 99/100
Mathematics Extension 1: 100/100
Mathematics Extension 2: 97/100
Chemistry: 94/100
Physics: 92/100

I also have experience with the UMAT exam scoring in the 97th percentile, as well as the SAT Test and SAT Subjects Tests (Maths, Physics, Chemistry).

The rates that I offer are typically around $40-45, negotiable. Lessons will be conducted either at my house (Carlingford/Parramatta area) or a library convenient to you.

If you wish to contact me about availabilities or just have general questions, you are more than welcome to call/text me on 0422 413 650 or via email: contactstanleyhu@gmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)