99.7 ATAR Oxbridge Student HSC Tutoring and Online Editing (1 Viewer)

Oxbridge Student

HSC
Hi everyone,

I'm a current student of The University of Cambridge in my second year of an undergraduate History degree. I've returned for summer break and will be in Australia until the end of September.

I graduated from the 2014 HSC with an ATAR of 99.7, Band 6 in English Advanced, English Extension 1, Modern History, Ancient History and Legal Studies and Band E4 in English Extension 2 and Extension History.

If you're interested in tutoring, I'm able to meet people at the State Library or Chatswood Library, or alternately I'm really happy to help out with online tutoring, e.g. skype or one-off editing of essays and creative writing.

I can provide tutoring for any of the above mentioned subjects, and can also provide advice on the Oxbridge application process, as well as editing of personal statements and essays for Oxbridge and American Ivy League universities. I've successfully helped with acceptances before.

You can get in touch with me at hsceditingandresources@gmail. com, feel free to ask for my LinkedIn on this email address if you'd like confirmation of who I am.

Also, if anyone has any questions about Cambridge please feel free to ask them on this thread!

Last edited:

donothit

HSC
That's so awesome!!
I'm thinking about UK uni's so:
How hard is it to apply to Cambridge and do you have to be really dedicated to the subject you want to study?
Any tips on college choices?
What do you like about Cambridge, and what is the atmosphere there like?

hayabusaboston

HSC
Hi everyone,

I'm a current student of The University of Cambridge in my second year of an undergraduate History degree. I've returned for summer break and will be in Australia until the end of September.

I graduated from the 2014 HSC with an ATAR of 99.7, Band 6 in English Advanced, English Extension 1, Modern History, Ancient History and Legal Studies and Band E4 in English Extension 2 and Extension History.

If you're interested in tutoring, I'm able to meet people at the State Library or Chatswood Library, or alternately I'm really happy to help out with online tutoring, e.g. skype or one-off editing of essays and creative writing.

I can provide tutoring for any of the above mentioned subjects, and can also provide advice on the Oxbridge application process, as well as editing of personal statements and essays for Oxbridge and American Ivy League universities. I've successfully helped with acceptances before.

You can get in touch with me at hsceditingandresources@gmail. com, feel free to ask for my LinkedIn on this email address if you'd like confirmation of who I am.

Also, if anyone has any questions about Cambridge please feel free to ask them on this thread!
What does one do with a

History degree?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)