****** 99.70 ATAR. FIRST IN STATE BUSINESS STUDIES 2011 TUTORING/MENTORING ******* (1 Viewer)

1st in Business

HSC
Hi,

My name is Kevin Chhoeu and I recently graduated in the class of 2011 with an ATAR of 99.70. I came First In State for Business Studies in 2011. I’m currently studying the Bachelor of Accounting Co-Op program at UTS.

My marks were:

99 Business Studies (Equal First in State)
95 Advanced English
95 Economics
95 Mathematics
94 Modern History

(PM me for details/proof)

Didn't do as well as you would have liked in your first assessments?
Need that extra push to maximise your ATAR?
Need that guidance and motivation to keep you going through the HSC?
Want to be able to finish the HSC with NO REGRETS?

I am offering private 1 on 1 tuition in the areas of Economics and Business Studies.

I am also willing to help with Adv Eng, 2U Maths or Modern History if needed, however, I feel my strengths lie in Economics and Business. In saying that, my understanding of the other subjects are still quite thorough, as reflected through my marks.

I am also offering a “mentoring” service for Year 11/12 students, where I will guide and motivate YOU through the rollercoaster that the HSC can be. This involves me teaching you everything I’ve learnt through my HSC experience, (as well as my own mentor’s experience) – the knowledge outside the books and outside what your teachers provide that will maximise your ATAR.

I am very passionate about passing on what I know to those who are willing to be coached and those who strive to maximise their ATAR.

I also have a wide collection of resources in which students will be beneficiary of.

Price: $25/hour at my place / UTS Library. ($30 for travel within reasonable distance) Will work around YOU.

I am not a clock watcher. I usually go overtime with my students and if I feel that they haven’t gained enough from the session.

Location: South West Sydney. Willing to teach within the City at UTS Library.

Please enquire with any questions.

Mobile: 0435460220 (Vodafone)
Email: k.chhoeu@hotmail.com

Please do not hesitate to call / text / email. What have you got to lose?
:)

Kevin

Manroop

HSC
Re: ****** 99.70 ATAR. FIRST IN STATE BUSINESS STUDIES 2011 TUTORING/MENTORING ******

Highly recommended, this guy is a son of a gun> If you want business studies tutoring can't go wrong with first in the state. Get in before its too late!!!!!

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: ****** 99.70 ATAR. FIRST IN STATE BUSINESS STUDIES 2011 TUTORING/MENTORING ******

Highly recommended.
Why no Comm/Law at UNSW? =]

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

LOL good luck with the customers but I must say, if you plan on being on BoS long term, I wonder if you'll end up regretting your username choice.

1st in Business

HSC

I was within a click away from accepting Comm Law, but I felt BAcc was the way to go. Its a very very very underrated program imo

http://www.business.uts.edu.au/bofacc/benefits/best.html

its just a commerce degree with a compulsory accounting major, something I would have chosen anyway :)

Planning to do post grad law and not regretting my decision one bit :D

Manroop

HSC

Bump for fellow BAcc!!

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad

Nice creds, reasonable prices. Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)