99.75 ATAR | 1st in State Chemistry | Offering tutoring in Chemistry, Maths, English (1 Viewer)

lunaretta

HSC
Hi there,

I’m Veronica (also Jiarun) and I graduated from PLC Sydney in 2013 with 99.75 ATAR. To cut to the chase:

Subjects tutoring
- Chemistry (98, 1st in state)
- 2U Maths (95, accelerated 2012)
- 3U Maths (96, accelerated 2012)
- 4U Maths (93)
- English (93)

I have tutored relatives and younger students, so I have experience in explaining complex concepts in a succinct and logical fashion.

I will provide all materials and provide personalized and targeted tuition (including homework, quizzes, past papers and other materials). These include my own resources, textbooks and notes. I will also provide continuous help outside of tutoring hours, including 48hr turnaround with marking. My goal is to break down the content and make the syllabus and material approachable so that you achieve the best you can.

I am based in Ashfield and will generally be tutoring in local libraries (Ashfield, Burwood, Strathfield etc.). However, time and location is negotiable, just email me and we’ll sort it out.

Rates: $40/hr for individual, but this is negotiable. First lesson free, so you know if I'm the right tutor for you. Discounts are offered for group tuition.

Contact me at veronicajlin.work@gmail.com or PM me for more details.

Proof of credentials provided upon request.

Last edited:

study1234

HSC
Re: 99.75 ATAR | 1st in State Chemistry | Offering tutoring in Chemistry, Maths, Engl

Bump for amazing marks! Absolutely admiring your chemistry mark. Congrats!

lunaretta

HSC
Re: 99.75 ATAR | 1st in State Chemistry | Offering tutoring in Chemistry, Maths, Engl

thanks, study1234! really appreciate it :)

stephyxox

HSC

Hi there Rebecca and also Jiarun. I was just wondering how you are two people in one? plz explain. FUUUUSSHHHHIIOOOOON HAAAAAAAAAAAA

lunaretta

HSC

hey stephyxox! My real name is Jiarun but no one can pronounce it :) My western name is Veronica. So perhaps I am two people in one :).

talisman

HSC

Hey yo all. Bump bump bump. I definitely recommend Veronica/Jiarun (I personally know her very well!!! She has an edge for teaching efficiently and teaching you how to learn efficiently.

lunaretta

HSC

thanks talisman! congrats on your amazingness this year, again :)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

Congrats on the 1st in the state for Chemistry and the fantastic marks for your other subjects!

Good luck for your tutoring! :)

lunaretta

HSC

thanks RivalryofTroll :)

lunaretta

HSC

bump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)