***99.80 ATAR, 98 UMAT - Experienced Tutor - Proven Results!*** (1 Viewer)

michaelzhang96

HSC
Hi everyone - thanks for stopping by.

My name is Michael, I completed my HSC in 2013, and graduated from James Ruse Agricultural High School.

I know there are plenty of ads out there, so I'll keep mine simple and straight to the point. :)

EDIT - Due to popular demand - will now be selling Chemistry, Physics, Economics Notes, and even English and UMAT personal notes and teaching material.

Prices are negotiable, contact me on 0414658119 for more details. Otherwise, send me an email at michaelzhang@hotmail.com.au (yes there is an au).

Results

ATAR: 99.80​
UMAT: 98th Percentile​
English Advanced: 93​
Mathematics Extension 1: 99​
Mathematics Extension 2: 97​
Chemistry: 94​
Physics: 91​
Economics: 92​

Why me?
It's not all about marks. So why should you choose me to guide you?

1. The focus is on YOU.
    What are your goals? Band 6s? Top of the State? Let me help you achieve those goals. Whether it's an extra lesson just to help you prepare for your upcoming exam, or just an extra 15 minutes to understand the tricky integration - I'm here to help YOU, and I'll get you to where you want to go.​
  2. Actually understand, rather than rote-learn.
    So much emphasis is placed memorising this and memorising that - No. I prefer to teach in a way that allows students to fully understand concepts. In High School - I was never the hardest worker, but through UNDERSTANDING concepts rather than blindly memorising - revision was made so much easier - and less stressful.​
  3. Exam Technique
    50% of exams is about your knowledge. The other 50% is about exam technique - you don't want to give the markers any reason to take a mark off you. I can show you how to be thorough and detailed in a concise manner - saving time yet still getting those full marks. With homework that I personally write, I'll have you practising week in week out how to get those marks.​
  4. Experience
    I have tutored many kids in both HSC subjects and UMAT. I have taken one student from middle of his cohort to top of his class as well as guiding year 6 students to coveted 100% scholarships at Sydney's premier private schools as well as entrance to top selective schools such as James Ruse, North Sydney Boys/Girls - I know how to get the best out of my students.​

So if you feel I'm the right fit for you, or just want some more details - feel free to give me a call on 0414 658 119 [leave me a text with your name and inquiry if I'm not available] or alternatively, email me at michaelzhang@hotmail.com.au (yes there is an 'au').

I am willing to travel to an extent (usually determined by the reliability of Sydney's public transport system :p).

Group discounts are available - however class sizes are limited to 5 to ensure effectiveness is not compromised.

Last edited:

Examine

same
HSC
I highly recommend Michael, get in while he still has spots!

vuduclam95

HSC
Michael has a great work ethic and will be an invaluable asset in helping you acheive your academic goals.
His experience in tutoring is unparalled so be quick!!

dena95

HSC
i live in QLD and i need tutoring for the UMAT :(

michaelzhang96

HSC
Due to popular demand - will now be selling Chemistry, Physics, Economics Notes, and even English and UMAT personal notes and teaching material.

Prices are negotiable, contact me on 0414658119 for more details. Otherwise, send me an email at michaelzhang@hotmail.com.au (yes there is an au).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)