99.80 UNSW Medical Student - Bio, Chem Phys Tutoring $25/hr (1 Viewer)

ka-chan

HSC
N/A
99.80 UNSW Medical Student - Bio, Chem, Phys Tutoring $25/hr (@UNSW, Strath., Hurst.)

Hi!

I graduated in 2010 with an ATAR of 99.80, and was an all rounder (i.e. 90+ for English Advanced, 4U Maths, 3U Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Biology). This year I will be studying Medicine at UNSW.

I have been tutoring since the HSC exams have finished (about 8 months) so I have experience in teaching and explaining ideas in a easy-to-understand format. Usually in my lessons I go through the entire syllabus in-depth, making sure there is no gap in your knowledge, whilst also providing helpful tips to remember concepts as well as answering exam type questions. I also encourage my students to apply their knowledge in as many past paper questions as possible, and go through any difficulties in answering exam questions.

As stated in the title, I will only be tutoring for Biology, Chemistry and Physics (only for Yr 12), and I'm able to hold lessons at UNSW, Strathfield and Hurstville library (though PM me if you are unable to come to any of these places and I'll see what I can do).

The cost for each lesson will be $25/hr (if at UNSW) and $30/hr (if at Strathfield or Hurstville, because of transport costs) however I often go over time.

Please PM if interested!

Last edited:

ka-chan

HSC
N/A
Thanks! You can get it too if you want it enough and work hard for it :)

ch3lsea

HSC
Firstly, Congratulations on your great results and stellar achievements which have allowed you to study med.

I would love to be tutored by you for biology but unfortunately I live in Casula (near Liverpool). Is there any way we could arrange an intermediate location? It would be very greatly appreciated.

ka-chan

HSC
N/A
Sure, I'll see what I can do (check your PM's in 5 min)

jnney

lemon
HSC
Ill come looking for you in term 4, maybe, haha.

Do you provide a lot of resources? Oh and, how many hours of study did you do per night?

Thanks.

ka-chan

HSC
N/A
Haha, great!

Yes, I do provide many past papers e.t.c.

I think that rather than saying how much study you should do per night, it is more effective to set a list of things to complete in that night, and pretty much make sure you get all of it done before you go to bed. Also, I was an accelerated student, so how much I studied would probably vary from how much you will have to study (assuming you are doing all 10+ units next year).

Anyways, good luck with your studies and hope to speak to you when Yr 12 looms ever closer :S

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Great credentials ka-chan, good luck! I wonder if I know you - what school did you go to?

ka-chan

HSC
N/A
Probably not, unless you're in first year med at UNSW. I might have bought physics notes from you though?

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Probably not, unless you're in first year med at UNSW. I might have bought physics notes from you though?
Well, I'm in your year (albeit at usyd) so I don't think you would've purchased notes from me. In any case, you would know a few of my friends from Baulko =).

jnney

lemon
HSC
Hm, that was thoughtful. Thank you for the wish:)

kimmiee--x3

HSC
Re: 99.80 UNSW Medical Student - Bio, Chem, Phys Tutoring $25/hr (@UNSW, Strath., Hur

Hello
I'm a year 11 student and i want to go biology tutor. Is your tutor one on one or as a class and are you able to tutor me since i live in Cabramatta, near Livo?

ka-chan

HSC
N/A
Re: 99.80 UNSW Medical Student - Bio, Chem, Phys Tutoring $25/hr (@UNSW, Strath., Hur

I've PM'd you all on your enquiries :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)