99.85 ATAR EngAdv (97) EngEx1 (48) FREE Essay/Creative Marking and Feedback Service (1 Viewer)

JasonG123

HSC
Uni Grad
99.85 ATAR EngAdv (97) EngEx1 (48) Essay/Creative Marking and Feedback Service

Hi everyone,

My name is Jason and I graduated last year with a NSW ATAR of 99.85 at a top 15 school (3rd overall in English). Within English Courses I achieved the following HSC marks (can provide proof upon request):

English Advanced – 97/100.

English Extension 1 – 48/50.

English Extension 2 - 48/50.

I am offering an essay/creative marking, editing and feedback service for both the English Advanced and English Extension 1 courses (conducted online).

Essays:

My essay feedback for both English Advanced and English Extension 1 will be based upon the rubric and be in the form of both tracked changes and various comments throughout your response. This extensive feedback will be primarily be focused on:

• Improving clarity of expression, diction, syntax and sophistication. This is critical to elevating you responses from a band 5 to a high band 6.
  • Developing original and insightful thematic concerns to strengthen the overall thesis of your essay.
  • Coherency of your argument and structure.
  • Advice and assistance on how to adapt your essay to particular questions such that you can reproduce them in the exam, effectively guaranteeing you certain marks.
  • Basic editing of grammar and punctuation.
  • Additionally, I’m happy to answer any questions you might have about the feedback I’ve given you or any other supplementary questions you might have.

Creatives:

I am also offering feedback for creative responses for only English Advanced which will primarily be focused on:
  • Developing original ideas to contribute to a more nuanced, figurative and sustained response.
  • Developing an original style for your creative, which includes creating an insightful and distinctive voice for your protagonist.
  • Advice on adapting your creative to past HSC questions and different forms (e.g. speech, feature article etc).
  • Improving sophistication.
  • Again, all follow up questions will be responded to.

If you are interested or for information regarding rates please PM me or email me at gaitzjason@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Last edited:

epz

HSC
Re: 99.85 ATAR EngAdv (97) EngEx1 (48) FREE Essay/Creative Marking and Feedback Servi

Okay guys. This feedback service was ABSOLUTELY awesome. He gave me at least 2 pages worth of notes and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism on how I can improve my creative. I really cannot explain how much of a help this entire thing has been, especially because of the detail that Jason went into. He helped me figure out where I went wrong and simply helped me fix so many faults. It is absolutely incredible!

MASSIVE VOUCH FOR THIS GUY! I really hope you get some customers man!

JasonG123

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: 99.85 ATAR EngAdv (97) EngEx1 (48) FREE Essay/Creative Marking and Feedback Servi

Thanks so much for vouching for me!

Unfortunately I've now run out of free spots so for information regarding rates please PM me or email me at gaitzjason@gmail.com

Maryanayeah

HSC

Hey everyone, just thought id let you know how helpful jason is!! and also very friendly.

The way he marks is really good and helps you understand where you
went wrong
Really recommend!

Thanks, once again!!

perhapsmaybewhy

HSC

Bump
And a Vouch for Jason.
His feedback on my creative piece was extensive (it was bloody longer then it). He showed me where i need to improve and how to do so e.g "You need to develop the character more. We don’t know much about him other than the fact that he’s mourning his wife. "

So hit him up if you need some help, it's worth it.
Thanks Heaps man and good luck with sales!.

JasonG123

HSC
Uni Grad

^ Thanks guys.

All prices are very much negotiable if you are giving me multiple items or multiple edits of the same item.

epz

HSC

bump! this guy deserves it!

JasonG123

HSC
Uni Grad

^ Thank you.

Samples now available upon request.

Last edited:

JasonG123

HSC
Uni Grad

Now offering a lower price for the first response that you send to me for a limited time only.

Last edited:

MamaBaba

HSC
N/A

I have recently got my creative marked by Jason and his feedback was great!
I feel much more confident with my creative piece now

RishBonjour

HSC

bump. this guy certainly knows this stuff in english! :)

JasonG123

HSC
Uni Grad

^ Thanks guys.

Now offering essay editing for Economics (97) and Ancient History (97) at much lower prices. For details or rates please PM or email me.

Last edited:

JasonG123

HSC
Uni Grad

Bump.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)