99.90 ATAR + James Ruse + State Ranking. HILLS/BLACKTOWN + SURROUNDING AREAS. (1 Viewer)

echolcharlie

HSC
99.90 + James Ruse + State Ranking + FREE 1ST LESSON. HILLS/BLACKTOWN + NEARBY AREAS.

INTENSIVE TUTORING FOR HSC AND PRELIMINARY
All secondary grades Y7-12 welcome!

Chemistry, Physics, Science and Mathematics Tutoring

FREE FIRST LESSON.

GROUP TUTORING: Maximum 5 students per group. You will get the benefits of both one-to-one tutoring and group tutoring due to the small group size. However, this small group size promotes valuable discussion and encouragement which is integral to successful learning. Every lesson is guaranteed to be of superior quality and highly rigorous. Cheaper than private tutoring.

PRIVATE TUTORING: Thorough one-to-one tuition which is sure to cover every aspect of each subject.

ALL LESSONS ARE CONDUCTED IN A HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL ENVIRONMENT (NOT A HOME) AND ARE STRUCTURED TO COMPREHENSIVELY COVER ALL SYLLABUS REQUIREMENTS. LESSON LOCATIONS ARE THE HILLS AREA AND BLACKTOWN, INCLUDING SURROUNDING AREAS.

PRICES:
- Group (2-5 students): $30 per person per hour
- Private: $50 per hour
*Bring your friend along if you want cheap but high quality teaching! (i.e. group tuition)

**Apart from giving you the best I can offer academically, I will teach the subjects with passion and compassion. I will teach you in a friendly and empathetic manner because I really want to pass on the skills that the great teachers at James Ruse have given me.**

QUALIFICATIONS

CHEMISTRY:
- 12th in Chemistry State Ranking
- 3rd in Chemistry School Ranking
- HSC Mark: 97/100

PHYSICS:
- 3rd in Physics School Ranking
- HSC Mark: 95/100

MATHEMATICS:
- Extension 1 HSC Mark: 97/100
- Extension 2 HSC Mark: 96/100

MUSIC:
- Music 2 HSC Mark: 96/100
- Extension Music HSC Mark: 50/50

ATAR: 99.90

UNIVERSITY COURSE:
Combined Medicine at University of Sydney.

Email me at
​i.hsctutoring@gmail.com if interested. :)

Last edited:

TerenceM

HSC
Hey I was just wondering are the prices negotiable :D cheers

echolcharlie

HSC
Chemistry and Physics classes for next year's HSC are NOW OPEN. Get in quick for the head start and because classes are strictly limited to 5 people!

Rates are $25/person/hour. Classes are generally 1.5 hours long.

All the best for your studies!

emilios

HSC
Lol i like how 'James Ruse' is now a qualification.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)