99.90 ATAR resources for sale! (1 Viewer)

Pipi108

HSC
N/A
Hi, I'm a 2023 graduate who achieved an ATAR of 99.90. I scored 93 in english (including 95 externals), 96 in physics and chem, 99 in 3u maths and 97 in 4u maths. I'm currently selling the resources I used to help me achieve these marks like notes, essays, tutoring material etc. I also have resources for HSIE subjects like economics, business studies and geography including that from state rank markers and state rankers. Send me a pm if interested!
YO DO NOT BUY, THIS DUDE SCAMMED ME!!!!!

jljl3342

HSC
bro u didnot evenn give me any of the 'rpomised' recousres and I'm still waiting???
mate I'm giving them to you for free and I also did not promise you anything, especially since you don't even do any of the same texts I did. Additionally, to find a mod c piece that actually is based off a specific mod c prescribed text takes a lot of time, especially due to the quantity of texts I have. I'm currently very busy with assignments and also end of term exams, the world doesn't revolve around you my man.

Roger_C

HSC
Hi, I'm a 2023 graduate who achieved an ATAR of 99.90. I scored 93 in english (including 95 externals), 96 in physics and chem, 99 in 3u maths and 97 in 4u maths. I'm currently selling the resources I used to help me achieve these marks like notes, essays, tutoring material etc. I also have resources for HSIE subjects like economics, business studies and geography including that from state rank markers and state rankers. Send me a pm if interested!
Do you have material for Yr 11 Phys and Yr11/12 3U maths? If so can you provide the prices and if possible just small samples of each? Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)