99.90 ATAR State ranking tutor looking for ONE student (1 Viewer)

Dr Hu

HSC
Hello everyone, my name is Yang Hu and I recently graduated from Sydney Boys High School with an ATAR of 99.90. I am offering my services as a mathematics and economics tutor for customised and personalised one on one lessons. I am currently only looking for ONE STUDENT.

Please don't call me if you want to be spoon-fed. Sure - it's possible for me to give you all my notes for economics and drill those concepts into your head through rote learning and help you get a band six, but why not proactively try to improve yourself instead and get a 95+ HSC score? I am confident that I can help you achieve the highest level of success; that's why I'm looking for that one special student!

1. I accelerated Mathematics(2 unit) last year and was placed 18th in the state with an exam mark of 100.
  2. This year, I was ranked 10th in the state for Mathematics Extension 2(4 unit) with an exam mark of 99, and attained a score of 98 for Mathematics Extension 1(3 unit).
  3. I also scored a mark of 97 for Economics.

Are you sick and tired of getting impossible homework from your current coaching college?

Do you ask yourself "Why the hell can't I do these Level 1 questions?"

Having second thoughts about doing Extension 2 maths even though you gave Year 11 your all?

Want to get an unfair headstart and place first internally?

If one of the above situations applies to you, I have some good news that will be melodious to your ears. Unlike the big tutoring colleges, my teaching style focuses on the student, as opposed to a standardised 'give homework booklets, teach stuff and go home' approach. I will assess your needs and adjust my style and content accordingly. After tutoring bottom-end students scoring less than 50% in Mathematics (2 unit), I am confident in my ability to explain difficult concepts to anyone and everyone.

Having gone through the system myself, I fully understand the harshness of an incorrect and inefficient study pattern, especially for a time consuming subject like maths. I am prepared to do whatever it takes for you to improve, whether it be in Mathematics, Maths Extension 1, Maths Extension 2 or Economics.

I can help you to:

1. Understand confusing concepts by explaining content and homework questions until you really do just get it.
  2. Compile a comprehensive set of notes by drawing upon the most detailed notes humanly possible, carefully crafted by yours truly.
  3. Use your time more effectively by studying and practicing what really counts - questions most likely to appear in the HSC exam.
  4. Constantly improve by keeping in touch 24/7 via email and SMS.
  5. Identify your weaknesses and rectify them.
  6. Teach you the habits and logical deductions which differentiate me from other E4 students.

Because I am ONLY LOOKING FOR ONE STUDENT, I will be offering a premium service which includes homework marking, making my own papers, Skype support, study plans and even life advice!?

I can conduct our lessons at State Library, Burwood Library, Ashfield Library or anywhere on the Kingsgrove line (including your or my house!).

Price:
Prices are negotiable, but a rough guide would be around $40 an hour for 1 on 1 lessons (depends on level and location) (~$5 surcharge for super far travel)

What are you waiting for? If you are a dedicated student intent on destroying the HSC in 2014, contact me today on 0452356778 (call or SMS) or email yang.hu.work@gmail.com.

After all, who else can you trust to bring you success apart from someone who has gone through the system himself?

PS. Yes, I know I keep making new posts but things happen and I need to change the thread title :( I'm so sorry. I swear I'll delete this thread once I find that ONE student. If this thread still exists, that means that I'm still looking for that one perfect student.

Last edited:

ifailbot

HSC
N/A
This guy is legit. Without the help of Dr Hu, I would have never been able to achieve band 6 in both ext 1 and ex2 maths. His ability to think outside conventional methods, whilst maintaining both speed and accuracy makes him a very desirable tutor. He is very methodical, and don't worry if you're struggling, trying to improve your question-method ability*, or simply increase the speed of your calculations. He is very patient, and always willing to help.

*recognising to use X method for a particular question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)