99.90 James Ruse Graduate. $20/ week VERY CHEAP TUITION!! (1 Viewer)

juampabonilla

HSC
N/A
Hey, I am Pablo Bonilla, a 2017 James Ruse graduate with an ATAR of 99.90 and marks of 99 in both 3U and 4U Maths. I came second in both 4u and 3u maths at James Ruse thanks to the material and tips I will be providing.

I offer a new form of tutoring. Throughout my HSC studies I have compiled many varied questions which cover all the style questions you will be asked at your school’s exams and HSC examinations.

My tutoring is online (no need to travel and you can complete the tasks in your spare time). It is very accessible for everyone at the extremely low price of $20 per week. When you pay the $20 for the week through paypal I will send you the material which includes:

-For every new topic a theory booklet thoroughly explaining the core of each topic focusing on the syllabus and what the HSC expects, it addresses conventional pitfalls, how to maximise exam marks (and exam technique) and sample answers to common questions (this will allow you to score full marks in the standard questions so you can move onto the harder questions with more time).

-To begin, textbook questions (if you do not have the textbook I will provide it) especially selected so as to do just the necessary amount of work to understand all the basic question types.

-Exam styled and other questions compiled from a multitude of sources. Most of these have been carefully selected so as to cover all the possible question types which have been asked (yes I have a lot of questions) and have helped me achieve the mark I got. Fully worked out solutions to each will be provided.

-At the end of the topic there will be an exam to test your understanding and whether we can move onto the next topic or not.

Let me know if you are interested (I will not be taking too many people though). Pm me if you want to do this course for 4U and if you would be interested in a 3U one too. (Currently this will be run for 4U Maths only however if I get enough 3U people I will make one for 3U too- most likely for $15 per week). No contract required so you can just give it a go for one week.

EXTRA: For every question I provide there will be worked out answers however from experience I understand that other questions may arise which your school or tutoring centre might not be able to answer. The material I provide is more than enough to top your Mathematics course but if you have other questions you would like answered I will do so for an extra $5 per week. (If this gets too out of hand I might increase the price for these questions).

For every friend recommendation you get one week free.

Phone: 0481678067
Email: juampabonilla1@hotmail.com

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
I've known Pablo for 2 years, and I got to say not only is he the most mathematically gifted person I know, but he's also a very humble person who is genuinely passionate about the mathematics that he teaches and ensuring his students' full understanding - this is clearly evident in his low affordable pricing. He is the type of tutor who will help you achieve your goals to the best of his ability and cares about your progress, you're definitely making a good choice if you get him as your tutor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)