99.90 Tutor for 2u/3u/4u maths, phys (& some other subjects) at city or UNSW (1 Viewer)

Kelvy

HSC
Might as well throw in my lot since everyones doing it

Ummmm.....my name is Kelvin and I graduated last year. I'm offering tuition for 2u/3u/4u maths and physics. In the HSC I scored 99.90 with band 6 in every subject.

3u maths mark - 96
4u maths mark - 94
physics mark - 93 (Option: From Quanta to Quarks)

I would consider tutoring English (93 - PM me for topics) and Ancient History (94 - PM me for topics) but I must admit I feel less confident with them than with maths and phys - obviously I'd still give it my best shot though hahaha

I wouldn't know if anybody would be interested but I can also tutor music 2 (97) - at least the musicology part of music 2 as in all the listening skills and analysis and crap (I'm not performing your peice for you !$!#% :mad: lol, nor am I doing your composition!!! Though I could give some feedback)

My rates would be around 20$/hr. I'm in the Sydney CBD (though we'd hafta organise times as I'm not always around) so prospective students could meet up with me for tutoring in the State Library? (or other random CBD places u can think of)

I can also tutor at UNSW library

I dunno what else to say :p Man this is the longest peice of writing I've strung together since the HSC....anyway, PM me for more details

I'm out!

Kelvy

HSC
People private message me if they are interested...they don't have to post here.

The only reason why i spam my thread is because everybody else spams theirs so quickly that within a day (let alone a week...which is how often i check this site generally) my thread is like pushed to page 50000....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)