99.95 ATAR 2019 Graduate - February HSC Lectures - Expression of Interest (1 Viewer)

louisaaa01

HSC
Hi Class of 2022!

My name is Louisa I graduated in 2019 with a 99.95 ATAR and state ranks across Chemistry (3rd in NSW), Mathematics Extension 2 (5th in NSW) and Mathematics Advanced (16th in NSW).

I've been tutoring and creating HSC resources for the two years since, and have passionately helped many students improve upon their results, achieve their HSC goals, and even state rank! I'm currently going into my third year studying a combined Medicine degree at the University of Sydney.

Over February, I'll be running lectures across a variety of HSC subjects - that I've either excelled in myself, or tutored in for the past 2 years! Lectures will be 2 hours each and run over Zoom, making them super accessible to you all. You'll also get access to a complimentary bank of resources based on the content we cover! Sessions will go ahead with a minimum of six students, and will be about $25 per student.

I would like these sessions to be tailored to you, so I've created a Google form to gauge your thoughts, including what you'd like to be included in the session.

So if you're keen on getting some valuable revision to kickstart 2022, fill out this form! https://forms.gle/BHntAn4yY74eN1ch9
If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to PM me or email me at louisaleonee@gmail.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)