99.95 | DUX of NSBHS (2015) | USYD Medicine Final Year | 7+ Year Teaching Experience | HSC and Year 11 Chemistry | FREE Resources (1 Viewer)

DannyDThinkTank

HSC
Hi all,

I know a lot of your schools have terrible science departments and poor chemistry teachers. If that’s your situation, drop your email and year below or send me a PM. I’ll send you FREE HSC and Year 11 Chemistry notes, questions, videos and more to help with your learning. All resources are created by me, 99.95 Grad, DUX of NSBHS, USYD Medicine. I’ll also send you a link to the HSC Chemistry Discussion Group 2022 and 2023.

Cheers
Danny

MAK03

HSC
Hi all,

I know a lot of your schools have terrible science departments and poor chemistry teachers. If that’s your situation, drop your email and year below or send me a PM. I’ll send you FREE HSC and Year 11 Chemistry notes, questions, videos and more to help with your learning. All resources are created by me, 99.95 Grad, DUX of NSBHS, USYD Medicine. I’ll also send you a link to the HSC Chemistry Discussion Group 2022 and 2023.

Cheers
Danny
andrew.a.makar@gmail.com, thanks so much in advanced

cute_su

HSC
N/A
Hi all,

Cheers
Danny
Thanks for the resource
suc26018@gmail.com
Thank You

Betledumde1

HSC
Hi all,

Cheers
Danny
Betledumde1@gmail.com Year 12

user1006

HSC
Hi all,

Cheers
Danny
dailyizzyvlog@gmail.com , thanks so much in advanced

henna5

HSC
Hi all,

Cheers
Danny
hennamansory@hotmail.com sorry, im a bit late, but thank you so much :)

asduiashdi

HSC
Hi all,

Cheers
Danny
hi,
could you please send it to me?
jzhang11928@gmail.com
thank you very much

fatBatman

HSC
Hi all,

Cheers
Danny
A bit late but can you send them to me to
hyperflex129@gmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)