99.95 tutor for maths and english (1 Viewer)

Shibalik

HSC
Hey everyone,

My name is Shibalik Misra. I am offering tutions for:
- Maths 2U/3U
- English 2U
- English Extension 1 (if you are doing CRIME GENRE ONLY). Since I focus only on this elective, I am very thorough in it.

Phone - 0413195082
email - shibalik@gmail.com

If you are in yr 11 or below, also feel free to call me if you need tution in maths/english.

How Much??
Prices vary according to the subject and what level you are studying (2u/3u). Contact me for details.

I teach at discounted rates if you want to learn in a group. Some people find this easier and less boring. So get into a group of 3 and call me and it will be super cheap.

CredentialS/HSC results:

English 2U - 97
English 3U - 98 (5th in the state)
Maths 3U - 99
Maths 4U - 96
Physics - 96
Chemistry - 94

ATAR 99.95

Particular expertise - English Extension 1 creative writing component, so if you suck at creative writing, call me.

Teaching style:
- I cater to all student abilities.

- I'll assist with understanding the concepts. I'll tell you how to prepare for exams to maximise your marks and get motivated in order to reach your potential.

- I aim to teach you at a fast rate so that you are ahead of what your school teaches you (this gives you more time for your weaker subjects during exams)

I have many resources, especially for english (I've got all my friends essays, and will give you my own ones also. Just remember not to use mine in your HSC, coz thats illegal)

BYE

Last edited:

canchimooru

HSC
OMG this guy helped me so much with extension english, best tutor!! THANKS SHIBS!

AverageFrost

HSC
dude this guy is a genius and i highly recommend him for a tutor, he's really good at explaining everything and goes at your pace, and i highly recommend him for english which is one of my weak subjects but now is possibly my strongest or one of my strongest =]

thanks shibs you tank

your an awsome tutor

sheffyisanugly

HSC
this guy is genuinely keen to help. He always sent around his notes. I owe him alot, speshli in Maths 2 unit. Anyone who goes to him is very lucky!!!!!!

Jayson89

HSC
Don't you mean "Particular Expertise in: Every subject I did, and also life in general?" :spin:

btw seriously you should tutor phys + chem too shibs :D

mbx

HSC
SHIBS is awesome :)

would be an excellent tutor!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ! :)

Scinery

HSC
yeh this guy is my bestie :)

extremely sharp and helpful - he'll get you top marks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)