99+ ATAR Maths Tutor (ex-JAMES RUSE) - UNSW MEDICINE - Baulkham Hills/Bella Vista (1 Viewer)

imxtraconfusion

HSC
I am currently a second-year student currently studying a Bachelor of Medicine/Surgery at the University of New South Wales.

I'm also a student fresh out of from school, graduating from James Ruse Agricultural High School in 2009. Because of this, I am still very familiar with the high school mathematics course, and believe I can help you improve as well.

I have been teaching regularly since I have finished with my HSC, and with this experience, I think I can really make a difference to the way you learn mathematics.

UAI/ATAR 99.65 for Year 12 HSC

HSC Marks:

3U Extension 1 mathematics – 99
4U Extension 2 mathematics – 96

* I can help you with any homework problems, or revisit any topics that you are currently having trouble with.

* Many resources from school, past tutors and textbooks to help learn from.

* For students that are both struggling in the subject as well as outstanding students who wish to excel and accelerate.

* I am taking students from primary up to HSC in Year 12.

I've also been teaching numerous students as soon as I finished the HSC, so the experience will definitely help me to teach and explain at an efficient level.

If you have any enquries or questions don't hesitate to call me on 0466 282 283 or email me at matthew.chan1@hotmail.com.

Matthew Chan

Last edited:

Alkanes

HSC
thats some nice marks man sooo jealous LOL :L

ochaguy

HSC
Lolol. Thumbs up for this guy cos he is hilarious and will actually get you working throughout the year.

See you at Laura's for NYE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)