99+ UAI Tutor in St George Area: Eco, Chem, 2U Maths (1 Viewer)

georules

HSC
About Me

My name is George and with many of my students currently sitting their 2009 HSC exams, I would like to find new students whom I can help.
I currently study Commerce at the University of Sydney after achieving a 99+ UAI. I achieved a Band 6 in all 11 units and made the coveted Premier’s List. I am keen to tutor students so that I can enable them to tap into their potential, putting them in a better position to achieve their personal best.

Subjects

• Advanced Mathematics (2U)
  • Economics
  • Chemistry
Experience

• Tutored 6 students in a one-on-one setting over the course of this year. An additional 2 students were tutored together in a group environment.
What I Can Offer

I will be:
  • providing you in-depth knowledge about course content.
  • breaking down the theory in a manner which promotes learning.
  • going through past HSC questions and other examples, giving feedback and support.
  • setting homework to further your learning.
  • offering my knowledge on the best learning approaches which can make you more efficient and give you that competitive edge.
  • inspiring confidence because this is key to you achieving success in your studies.
Availability

• Available after November 14 2009 to tutor students from my home in South Hurstville or from the University of Sydney.
Rates

• Private tuition for $40/hour for all subjects. For a group of two the rate is $60/hour.
Contact Details

georules

HSC
Places are filling up quickly! I will only be taking a few more students. Email, PM or text me to book a session.

georules

HSC
Ok everyone, I've been told by many that $40/hour is very steep so from this point on I've dropped my hourly rate to $30/hour for all current and prospective students.

This $30/hour rate is applicable to all the subjects I tutor.

PM, call or SMS me to express your interest.

Thanks,

George

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)