99+ with one extension?? (1 Viewer)

jpcg

HSC
do you know anyone who got 99 and above for their uai with one extension only? if so do you need to get in the high 90's for all your subjects??

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
i know about 10 people who got 99+ without doing ANY extention subjects. 1 even got 99.95 without extention. Most people with 99+ have marks in the very high 90s across the board, but usually anything above 95+ hsc marks will get you there depending on subjects.

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
You don't have to do an extension to get a high UAI. What you do have to do is do well across all your subjects, regardless of what they are. Doing an extension does not equal an automatic high UAI. Working consistently all year at all your subjects and doing extremely well in the exam does equal a high UAI.

I_F

Riviet

HSC
N/A
jpcg said:
do you know anyone who got 99 and above for their uai with one extension only? if so do you need to get in the high 90's for all your subjects??
I know a few myself that got 99+ with no extensions at all, and yes you will need band 6's overall in all of your subjects for a high 90ish UAI.

P

pLuvia

You can definately get 99+ without extensions, many people have got it. You just and usually have to get band 6s in the best 10 units to get in the 99s

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
A uai of 100 is possible with any combination of subjects.
I'm sure there are people who got 100 who did really low-scaling subjcets by doing really, really well in them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)