A 95+ in Economics (1 Viewer)

AKONS

HSC
G'day everyone

Does anyone know how hard it is to get a 95+ in economics compared to other subjects, such as business studies? I'm just wondering if it's even possible to achieve 95+ without completely focusing on economics and abandoning my other subjects.

idkkdi

HSC
G'day everyone

Does anyone know how hard it is to get a 95+ in economics compared to other subjects, such as business studies? I'm just wondering if it's even possible to achieve 95+ without completely focusing on economics and abandoning my other subjects.
not much harder than 96 in business i would suppose.

YonOra

HSC
Eco is definitely harder to get 95+ in than a 96 in bus. But it's for sure achievable without focusing only on eco. I'd argue that markers are much more pedantic about phrasing and content in eco than bus extended responses

Last edited:

aandablitzer

HSC
If you do effective, targeted study its surprisingly easy to do very well in eco. This because eco content is not like modern or bio where you have to know reams of facts - its basically about understanding key concepts and applying them. Sure, you have to memorise some stats for essays but comparatively it isnt that bad. Also from what I understand (im not an expert on scaling tho) eco scales a bit better than business so a 93 in eco would be a similar scaled mark to a 95/96 in business

idkkdi

HSC
If you do effective, targeted study its surprisingly easy to do very well in eco. This because eco content is not like modern or bio where you have to know reams of facts - its basically about understanding key concepts and applying them. Sure, you have to memorise some stats for essays but comparatively it isnt that bad. Also from what I understand (im not an expert on scaling tho) eco scales a bit better than business so a 93 in eco would be a similar scaled mark to a 95/96 in business
~+1.5 is more legit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)