A beautiful mind??????? (1 Viewer)

*zara*

zozo2nv
HSC
N/A
i love this movie and i find that in some way it does explore imaginative journeys well i reckon it explores the powers and limitations of the imaginative journey so im gonna use it as my related material ........... but does anyone have any idea on what the techniques are and how they help in the portrail of the imaginative journey .......... wen it comes to books i can get the techniques but im not so good with analysing movies and their techniques
any help would be appreciated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanxxxxx

nicola99

If u get the dvd out, u can listen to the audio commentary which has heaps and heaps of techniques in it...quite interesting.

Pollyk

HSC
N/A
Movie Techniques

hi,
for movies look at techniques specific to movies, lighting, sound, panning, how the characters are dressed, why certain scenes are after or before other scene's (this has some technical name and i cant remember it).. if i think of anything else i will let u know. :)

tamster

Don't forget to explain HOW they work ie the mood how does this relate to the journey??

*zara*

zozo2nv
HSC
N/A
YESSSSSSSSSS........speech is over and done with!!!
thanx ppl helped me out there i was a bit lost . didnt really know how rto relate but after listening to the commentary stuff and using the tv grammer stuff i think i had it going on its all good now
thanxz again love this site..lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)