A Car For Sale! Urgent! Urgent! (1 Viewer)

Sourie

HONDA CIVIC 2000 champagne gold sedan 1600cc auto, 23500kms, dual airbags, air conditioned, full power options, genuine spoiler and alloy wheels, tape, complete log, still under new car warranty, December 2000, clean and spotless, ALD-15M, perfect condition, $12500 negotiable ST LEONARDS 0413-12 0358

HURRY AS I MUST SELL BEFORE THE HSC IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!

Felix: I

$12500, pretty good deal.

but comeon...$9000 is just a cheap shot. these civics sell at around $20000 usually. so $12500 ono is excellent.

but i already have a good car to drive around in...

GJ_JOE

blood brother
Originally posted by Felix: I
but i already have a good car to drive around in...
same here, i got a daewoo cielo with everything + it didn't cost me anything :) though if i did have to pay for my own car, a civic would've been my first choice

Sourie

im trying to sell my civic here!!...........i dont care what cars you have and by the way a daewoo doesnt count your poor ass!!

just because its the cheapest car on the market dosent mean you got a bargain....its becoz you are poor and that all you could afford....its not actually classed as a car ok.....piece of jap crap!and u also got ripped off badly.....$1200 would have still been a riip off!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by Sourie
....its not actually classed as a car ok.....piece of jap crap!
hahahahaaa...i can't help but laugh.
"piece of jap crap", FYI, Daewoo is Korean. unless you're talking about that civic of yours.

and with that attitude i'd rather pay $20000 for someone elses' civic.

Sourie

Originally posted by Felix: I

and with that attitude i'd rather pay $20000 for someone elses' civic.
firstly, you dont have any money you pooro!

secondly, i was talking about your face when i said that!

thridly, you are a poor cunt who will only ever afford daewoo's as you seem to have a close connection with them...

you seemed to have got very offended when you assumed i was talking about the cars origin as japan......blowing up like its the only car your poorass family can afford!

once again...a reference and symbolic of your overall poorness....now go away...i the car will go to someone who has money@!!!!

phunky

i must say that was pretty rude. I came on the msg to check out what kinda car was for sale but whoa attitude!!
maybe u should be nicer- cos i was pretty overwhelmed by ur msg mate! :evilfire: DON"T BE EVIL!

GJ_JOE

blood brother
just because its the cheapest car on the market dosent mean you got a bargain....its becoz you are poor and that all you could afford....its not actually classed as a car ok.....piece of jap crap!and u also got ripped off badly.....$1200 would have still been a riip off!!!!!!!!!!!!1
dude, i got the car for free and i said if i had to buy my own car i'd get a civic

anyway, good luck selling your lemon

Sourie

'dude', look i said dont mention that tin can anymore...its not a fucken car ok and you think a 'daewoo cielo' is a mans car?

a DAEWOO CIELO?????
a DAEWOO CIELO?????
a DAEWOO CIELO?????
a DAEWOO CIELO?????

no queer, your korean junk doesnt count poof!

thats why your "car" is so poplar in this thread huh? Or thats why your selling yours.. maybe to get a cielo...deep inside you , u know civic is a piece of junk...abit like your brain except your brain has more metal...

GJ_JOE

blood brother
i never said it was a "man's car" and your civic certainly isn't one either....also, champagne gold? now thats queer

Last edited:

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
well good ole sourie has posted his mobile numba:
HONDA CIVIC 2000... $12500 negotiable ST LEONARDS 0413-12 0358

HURRY AS I MUST SELL BEFORE THE HSC IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!
so if you don't like him, his attitude or his champagne gold civic, phone him up and tell him so.

mate that attitude is worth at least $12500. comedy value plus.

quick multiple choice quiz (more than one answer is correct):
1. the "school" forum is
a) a place to flog a champagne gold civic
b) a place to take the piss out of said civic
c) a place to belittle people who don't own a champagne gold civic*
d) a place to discuss issues related to "school", as name suggests
e) i hate sourie and his champagne gold civic
f) who gives a flying fuck about cars
g) none of the above
h) one or two of the above
i) all of the above

i choose b, d, e, f.

*as we all know, nothing is as good as a champagne gold civic... especially if it has a massiv spoiler and sick mags. oooh. shiny things. now shiny things really make a man's car.

Last edited:

now who's the loser sourie?
i think people should publish his number on newspaper and around on power poles.

Last edited:

Boris_01

Um Sourie, you do realise that u've given ppl your name and suburb from posts u've made while bragging don't u???

Maybe you should stop going off at ppl for no reason...I mean, what if someone ELSE has no life and feels like wasting a few hours to find out where you live??

Take care

:)

bex

HSC
im very happy with my 1985 yellow corolla sedan thankyou!

Sourie, youve got some great marketing skills there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)