a Comb over hair style.....cool or uncool? (1 Viewer)

beentherdunthat

HSC
depends on your face structure =] but the style is coolies
you thinking of adapting it?

beentherdunthat

HSC
born2bkinggg said:
yeah probably
lol well do you hav straight hair or do you plan on straightening your hair??? My friend had extremely curly hair and then later chemically straightened his hair for that style and believe me curly looked so much better.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
they've been around for a while now.
like most hairstyle's they need to suit you and your overall style. I personally know i couldn't pull it off but if you feel confident wearing it then go for it.
They're probably more of a fashionable cut though which tend to change at a fairly regular pace so don't expect massive longevity from one.

Last edited:

born2bkinggg

HSC
beentherdunthat said:
lol well do you hav straight hair or do you plan on straightening your hair??? My friend had extremely curly hair and then later chemically straightened his hair for that style and believe me curly looked so much better.
lol my hair already straight just need to grow it

Pace_T

HSC
i was born with a comb over. i have the part on the side and everything all natural :D but i try to get rid of it every time i style my short hair, i just make it all fluffy and messy.
one morning i decided to go into work with a deliberate comb over (which was actually just neglecting my hair for the day) and i thought it would look really snazzy. then when i got to work everyone teased the shit out of me even the girls !

Jess007

HSC
comb overs hrmmm i dont think r really all that great...do something more creative with ur hair. if u do that now..what will u do when ur 70 ?

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
The_highwayman said:
they've been around for a while now.
like most hairstyle's they need to suit you and your overall style. I personally know i couldn't pull it off but if you feel confident wearing it then go for it.
They're probably more of a fashionable cut though which tend to change at a fairly regular pace so don't expect massive longevity from one.
I think most people can't pull it off. Those styles are just impossible to keep if you're outdoor often. It takes a professional stylist to dress hair like that.

moz324

HSC
comb over hairstyles are for old men who dont have enough hair to cover their whole head. lol. they look stupid and only a few can pull them off. e.g. Kevin Rudd. haha

advanced sam

HSC
N/A
i had a teacher at my school that had a combover, and yet he had long hair. when he finally got it cut, it became a bowl hair cut.

so uncool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)