A controversial video game condoning mass murder (WARNING ON VIDEO) (1 Viewer)

emilios

HSC
In GTA you actually get punished for killing people. cops chase you down and shit.

For me I believe people can produce whatever they want no matter how grotesque. I doubt a game like this would even make that much money since it just seems to be pointless violence.
yeah i'm pretty anti-censorship too tbh and fully against the lefty SJW "ban everything" squad that seems to be gaining more traction these days but i feel pretty gross using the "freedom of speech" to give blatantly offensive and anti-social things a free pass

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
yeah i'm pretty anti-censorship too tbh and fully against the lefty SJW "ban everything" squad that seems to be gaining more traction these days but i feel pretty gross using the "freedom of speech" to give blatantly offensive and anti-social things a free pass
That's what freedom of speech is about. You can't be arguing for free speech if you want certain things that are unpalatable to you restricted in anyway shape or form.

but they cant say bad things about muslims
No you should and can say whatever you want about any religion or race. Doesn't mean people won't call you a bigot but I certainly won't be the one to propose any type of legal censorship.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Looks good, would play/10...

reminds me of a game back in the day called "Postal..." Story line was, a guy that worked at the postal service (hence the name) cracks the shits... the game namely consisted of senseless violence...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)