a definition of the imaginative journey (1 Viewer)

Monstar

HSC
... my definition:

"a journey of the mind"

its a brief, and i need to ellaborate. What do you guys think?

emily_lestrange

HSC
That's the same definition that I used, as a title "Imagination. The Journey of the mind" as a dvd cover. Came second in the year by one mark and the teacher commented that the title was great.

Doesn't help but I think it is fine.

kitty_purrswell

Butter your own muffin
HSC
I used this one in my HSC last year...I got a band 6 so I guess it was 1/2 decent:

In transcending reality, the imaginative journey provides us access into worlds which might otherwise remain inaccessible. It is a testament of the human ability to function beyond the merely physical level, as we venture into the metaphysical realm.

andy.B

HSC
what is an example of a text that imaginative journeys broaden our percetives on life in a bad way??

HSC
kitty_purrswell said:
In transcending reality, the imaginative journey provides us access into worlds which might otherwise remain inaccessible. It is a testament of the human ability to function beyond the merely physical level, as we venture into the metaphysical realm.
if only i could write like that

Dark Phoenix

HSC
Imaginative journeys open up amazing possibilities - limited only by our capacity to imagine. And they offer a reprieve from the realities of life

pc4pc

HSC
Dark Phoenix said:
Imaginative journeys open up amazing possibilities - limited only by our capacity to imagine. And they offer a reprieve from the realities of life
that's a good one buddy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)