A discussion for the Average BoS user ~ How are you going with your Study/HSC/etc (1 Viewer)

inJust

HSC
Aim 98+ Atar. Studies about 0 hours a day besides the week leading up to exam where I study the whole week.

enoilgam

HSC
No matter. I wasn't motivated till I saw how important it was (ie. when exams started). I guess don't view motivation as something that is fleeting. It has to be solid, it has to be there. You can't get anywhere otherwise.

Ask yourself what you want from this year. It can be the popular answer of so and so ATAR score. Or may be it is the learn more about yourself. As cheesy as it sounds.
Great post - very true.

kietkiet

HSC
Heres a question for current uni students ..

What's better ?
Living by yourself/roomate, part time job + uni, don't have as much money but you got a lot of freedom

OR

Living with your parents still, part time job/nojob + uni, not as much freedom, and you don't have to worry about money too much because you're mooching off your parents haha

Rawf

HSC
if i i could re-do year 12 again i would start getting ready for HSC day 1, it would be a breeze right now, wouldn't be stressing my heart out haha
Oh yeah totally man. I think from day one everyone was like oh crap we're in year 12!! Gotta study daily.
but that mentality lasts for about 4 days max and everyone goes "f that I dont even have homework", then goes play computer games or whatever they do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)