A few random questions... (1 Viewer)

mememe

How vital is uni reputation? I got 98, would I be better off to go to somewhere like ClubMac or wollongong to do arts/law where i meet the cut-off, or is it worth going to somewhere like USYD or UNSW and trasnfering into law after one year?

I know i need a distinction average or a bit less to transfer, is that extremely hard?

How far is it from macquarie uni to sydney uni? Just cos some of my friends will be at mac and i may be at sydney, whats the public transport like?

That is all for now, thankyou :)

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Go to Usyd, the law their is better and economics is the same at Usyd or UNSW

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
I would probably go to Wollongong, because law there isn't bad PLUS there is no guarantee you will be able to transfer after a year for Law at USYD.

And according to this forum, alot of the law students say to get distinction average is pretty hard.

ND

HSC
Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn

And according to this forum, alot of the law students say to get distinction average is pretty hard.
That's in law, in commerce etc. it's supposed to be a breeze.

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
the public transport between syd and mq is crap, but they are working on a new train line so in a few years or so you'll be able to get the train to macquarie. at the moment you'd have to walk to redfern, train to epping and bus to mq.
I wouldnt stress to much about that though, you make so many new friends at uni, and you'll be so busy, i dont think you'd be making the trip that often.

Getting a D average is had, especially in first year when you are adjusting to uni life etc. you cant slack off at all, and its quite stressful, but its achievable.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
can you get a bus from usyd to the city? i'd say so.... in that case you'd get a bus into the city and then a bus from the city to mac
but that depends cause i personally dont like trains hence me mentioning the buses

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
can you get a bus from usyd to the city? i'd say so.... in that case you'd get a bus into the city and then a bus from the city to mac
but that depends cause i personally dont like trains hence me mentioning the buses
u'll find that buses suck plenty..especially in city traffic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)