A Gift to the BOS Community (1 Viewer)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Thanks khfreak! These are collected by people from all different schools who send their papers to me. I just organised it and capitalised the letters and put spaces between their names haha cheers.

academical

HSC
Thank you Spiral!!

May the goodness you've shown be repaid 100-fold!!!

THANK YOU!:)

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad
some 2012 3u NSGhS solutions dont match the question, just saying

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Thank you for the effort you put in Spiral. If I may speak on behalf all of BOS, we all appreciate it.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Another error has occurred. Google Drive decided to crash and burn on me...

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Try ge.tt

Not sure if there are options for folders though.

rolpsy

HSC
Wow. This is incredibly generous of you spiral.

Thank you!

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
To be added shortly, Biology and Ruse Science tasks/data processing.

pluto

HSC
N/A
Hi Sprial, What can I say....THANK YOU , THANK YOU , THANK YOU
[Please read first]

Hello everyone,

First of all apologies for not replying to some of your messages that you have been sending me concerning past papers. I have been extremely busy with another project. Secondly, I have decided that I will be posting all the past papers myself and friends have collected/found (Kudos to all my lovelies!), to to stop the large influx of PMs I have been receiving. So from now on, ALL past papers I collect will go on here. However, I do request a favour - to upload any trials papers you have IF possible. I strongly believe that education should be free rather than a form of extortion of resources/information from other people, I see it as a collaborative environment where individuals engage in constructive discussion and contribute in the sharing their ideas. I also believe helping each other leads to nourishment and a sense of fulfilment. Having been on the forum for almost 2 years, I have been given continual helpful advice by members on the forum so I decided I also would like to give back to the community.

I will be using Dropbox to share the papers. So you will need to register if you want to download all the files at once! It shouldn't take long though. I hope these would be of more use to you guys than it did with me. I also hope you guys will continually share ideas and commit into contributing to the forum positively by helping others when possible. Also I have uploaded SOME 2012 papers.

PLEASE NOTE: I HAVE NOT UPLOADED ALL THE PAPERS FROM EVERY SUBJECT YET, SO THIS IS ONLY A PORTION OF WHAT I HAVE. Currently I only have uploaded Phys/MX1/MX2

I will be uploading the rest when I have the time. I WILL upload everything so please do not PM me asking for papers.

Feel free to SHARE any past papers you have, I will add it to the Dropbox so it will be easier for everyone to download when I have the time. I also have sorted and named all the files and placed it in the appropriate folders. (OCD) :) Also, feel free to PM me about life, school etc, but please do not PM me asking for past papers as I will have uploaded everything on here.

If you could do me another huge favour, I will greatly appreciate it. When you sign up for Dropbox use this referral link below AND install the Dropbox desktop application if possible. (As it gives extra space per referral - so I can place more files inside the folders. The standard account gives me only 2 GB of storage space which clearly will not be enough to place everything inside.)

http://db.tt/OG3KSvT7

So without further to do - Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9ilk6w2ldl6lqxm/FdVgMmYTll

New link if the top one doesn't work.

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B4HdQ56p9QhLZHJMOFQzR2ZSYVk/edit

Note: I will NOT be uploading commercial papers such as (CSSA, Independent, Exam Choice etc) NOR should you.

GOOD LUCK 2013ERS! Thou shall not give up!

That's all from me folks, Ciao!

Spiral

(\_/)
(o.o)
()..()
(").(")

pluto

HSC
N/A
To Spiral : Thank you, thank you and thank you

SGSII

HSC
Uni Grad
OMG, thank youu so much! :)
Your a very generous person!
Ahaha, thanks again Spiral :)

Saturn WY15

HSC
Hey Alex your are the boss man, thanks for the help and good luck with your studies and your future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)