A god amongst Bosers... (1 Viewer)

Mumma

HSC
fleepbasding said:
shut up boy, it's called hyperbole. Calm the fuck down! Why are you so jealous? You should go to the doctor immediately, you seem to be suffering from tall-poppy syndrome.

hahaha

10 char

LuKiN

HSC
c_james said:
Yep. A dickhead!
You suck. Your shithouse defending of gorgo and his godlyness is probably insulting him more than anything else. If gorgo really cared about what playboy2enjoy was saying im sure he could constuct a fluent, presuasive and completely kick-ass essay which would rip him to shreds.

But yeah... nice work Gorgo keep it up and stuff.

Gummy_bear

HSC
Why dont we all just congratulate gorgo instead of making rude comments to each other that dont need to be said?
I think its wonderful that someone on here has made such a wonderful achievement, but its not that this thread which should be congradulatory has become a fight of 'wits'
Please, just let it be and congradulate him.

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
LuKiN said:
You suck. Your shithouse defending of gorgo and his godlyness is probably insulting him more than anything else. If gorgo really cared about what playboy2enjoy was saying im sure he could constuct a fluent, presuasive and completely kick-ass essay which would rip him to shreds.

But yeah... nice work Gorgo keep it up and stuff.
I'm not defending gorgo in particular, genius. I just detest tall poppy syndrome with a passion.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Indeed, but playboy2njoy started it. I hope it can be left here. We can simply ignore any more stupid comments made by the likes of playboy2njoy.

Well done gorgo, I hope you don't feel bad that some people haven't recieved this thread (with it's jestish title) in the good humour and friendliness it was intended.

BTW, nice goatee!

manuke

HSC
summers!!!
i think his work is even greater
considerin' the english teacher we have....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)