A good to finish uni early? Please comment. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potential100UAI

HSC
Ok i just got my UAI. It was 82.55. I am wondering if this would be a good way to speed up the completion of my UTS Law degree. After i finish my first year of the course, could i perhaps do like 1 major then my friend could do another major so that we could combine the 2 majors to complete the second year of the course? Like if we both shared the information on the content in the major i believe it would be feasible? That way you only need to do 1 major instead of the 2 majors. Please tell me what you think about this method.

OR

Could I combine 2 Law degrees that way i do 4 majors which would give me more qualifications? Since 4 majors would be highly looked upon by employers

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
Potential100UAI said:
Ok i just got my UAI. It was 82.55. I am wondering if this would be a good way to speed up the completion of my UTS Law degree. After i finish my first year of the course, could i perhaps do like 1 major then my friend could do another major so that we could combine the 2 majors to complete the second year of the course? Like if we both shared the information on the content in the major i believe it would be feasible? That way you only need to do 1 major instead of the 2 majors. Please tell me what you think about this method.

OR

Could I combine 2 Law degrees that way i do 4 majors which would give me more qualifications? Since 4 majors would be highly looked upon by employers
4 majors? wtf. and what are you on about? perhaps im reading wrong but you FRIEND doing your course for you? ah im so lost. and does a uai of 82.55 get you into law? oh, i didnt know the cutoff was so, awesome.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Uhh please tell me this is actually a serious question? I'm baffled =P

T

thegovernator

UTS law requires at least 97 i think to get in although I haven't checked in a while.
They have an access scheme which can give potentially 10 marks I think too depending on any hardship you can demonstrate to them that might qualify you for it.

82.5 though? I would consider doing an arts degree or something and then applying for mature age entry?

Potential100UAI

HSC
Umm yeh, a guy called Rob Lynch I met at the uni told me i could do 4 majors + so im not sure. I dont get the educational disadvantage scheme but im sure the cut off will decrease alot for the 2008 intake. To the person studying psychology accusing me of DID, where in my question did i display this? Please use your ultimate B.Science Major in Psychology, aka 75 UAI subject, to tell me please.

Last edited:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Potential100UAI said:
Ok i just got my UAI. It was 82.55. I am wondering if this would be a good way to speed up the completion of my UTS Law degree.
Are you fucked?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
My contact in the law faculty at UTS said the cut off was going to be 75 this year and that instead of taking majors you can just share with your friends. It's 100% legitimate. Evidence and credibility you ask for? My contact is 100% legitimate as he contacted my by email from Nigeria last year. He has lung and throat cancer so he can only contact me by email. By advancing $20,000 to pay for the taxes I will receive $6million of his inheritance as I have been specially chosen for my charitable qualities.

Potential100UAI

HSC
Can you please not tease me ... as long as i get into the course i wanted (UTS Law) i'm happy. Do you just go and troll every thread you see... how sad. Ingleburn < Syd Tech. And how do i enter this Nigerian Inheritance scheme? Is this recognised by Macquarie Bank? cuz i'd do anything to get accepted into Macquarie Bank.

Last edited:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Potential100UAI said:
Can you please not tease me ... as long as i get into the course i wanted (UTS Law) i'm happy. Do you just go and troll every thread you see... how sad. Ingleburn < Syd Tech
I wasn't teasing. Idiot.

I didn't go to Ingleburn High. Idiot.

At least correct the obvious mistake in your post. Idiot.

:)

tkinnear

lalala..
HSC
Potential100UAI said:
Ok i just got my UAI. It was 82.55.
Umm I looked at your post history.
And in two other posts you quoted two different UAI's?

WTF??

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Potential100UAI said:
Can you please not tease me ... as long as i get into the course i wanted (UTS Law) i'm happy. Do you just go and troll every thread you see... how sad. Ingleburn < Syd Tech. And how do i enter this Nigerian Inheritance scheme? Is this recognised by Macquarie Bank? cuz i'd do anything to get accepted into Macquarie Bank.
Lovely work there.

PS. Learn to troll. :D

surplusvsfiscal

HSC
This is probably the most retarded thread i've seen. The only way u could get into uts law is if u can get at least 95 uai and ranked 4th or higher in legal studies at high school. Then u can put sydney uni law as ur no.1 preference with b medicine. Although this is not fesible with the accessibility of ur hardship which isnt without trust, will get thru sibt or maybe not. Anywho, so wat 4 majors r u planning to study?

Potential100UAI

HSC
This feasibility you speak of is true but since the fiscal policy is in deficit it is hard to determine the entry requirements of a 4th in legal studies student who was in syd tech. Although Ingleburn may have an adverse effect on the cut offs of this years uni entry requirements. Tanjin thanks for your post but you are trolling again. Does this make u feel happy because your UAI didnt match mine ??? Wrote a very acrostic poem for Tanjin ...

Smart
Logical
Understanding
Tolerable

No need to thank me Tanjin.

And yes the four majors i want to do are law, medicine, commerce and engineering.

surplusvsfiscal

HSC
Although recently due to the Kevin07, the fiscal policy will not heavily determine the uai cut-off of 08 due to the cash flow of funds whereas being 4th in legal studies may be a possiblity of entry into uts law or perhaps a kyoto protocol policy in which animals r slaughtered for kfc, but tastes good. So from, ur reply mr.potential100uai dude, ive heard u can further major in those majors to receive more majors, e.g. engineering u can major in civil etc.. its like having 10 jobs at once, while on the dole. The choice is urs.

Last edited:

~kiki

HSC
Potential100UAI said:
Umm yeh, a guy called Rob Lynch I met at the uni told me i could do 4 majors + so im not sure. I dont get the educational disadvantage scheme but im sure the cut off will decrease alot for the 2008 intake. To the person studying psychology accusing me of DID, where in my question did i display this? Please use your ultimate B.Science Major in Psychology, aka 75 UAI subject, to tell me please.
Unlike you, most people choose their degrees because they feel they will enjoy it, not because of what uai it suggests they received. Also, its a little arrogant, particularly from someone who got an 82.55. Granted, this isn't a bad UAI at all, but it certainly doesn't give you the right to chastise someones uni choices. Maybe if you at least got over 90?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
So guys, you do realise its a troll ?

T

thegovernator

but seriously... what if you got 82, then had some massive hardship which justified your uai being increased by like 3 to 85, then you applied for UTS inputs scheme (maximum of 10 marks), then apply for fee paying with a 'new' UAI of 95.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)