A hand to all those in year 11 (1 Viewer)

physx

HSC
Hi i just completed my HSC this year, i would like to extend a hand to all those year 11 people for 2007 who are completing there HSC nxt yr. This is just a brief guide into what happended to the rest of the normal population who didnt get 99.95 UAI which all of the BOS site seemed to get.

*Dont pick subjects which are to hard and think you will look smart doing them
*Dont try go 10 units if you not going to put 110% into them
*RANK RANK RANK i can emphasis how this is the only thing you gotta worry about
*Study is the key
*RANK RANK RANK

Some other points include - if your not willing or able to get 85+ in each of your subjects.. say 2unit maths, Adv English. They are going to just drag you down. Drop to standard and be the best you can be. I had mates who bluddged 2unit dropped to std. and then kicked a*s* and got 80+ UAIs.. if your avg. joe in smart classes your going to pay for it with a 60-70 max UAI... anyway

-Physx

BlackDragon

HSC
ten units isn't such a big deal. i mean if you do more than ten units pretty much all of it counts and so you have to work just as hard on all your units anyway. its just with ten units you're not wasting your time with a subject and you have more time overall. the only issue is if you crash in an exam. and this can easily be prevented - just prepare well. people rarely crash in exams in they really don't want to.
but as i said, you have to put just as much effort (110% as you say) into 12 units. because if you don't there is no point doing twelve units. and you may as well focus your time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)