A hint to the new HSCers (1 Viewer)

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by elizabethy
yeah this is so true!! some ppl think dat by learning maths of by heart...they'll do well!! i don't understand....how they learn maths off by heart??? don't they find it hard 2 do so???
i kinda did

kekkekeke

remember all the forumulas 2nights b4 and do 3 questions on each of the formula

note: the situation above is not an advice...

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ragerunner
I hated maths. First assessment I got 4/32.

After practising the book a little bit second assessment mark sky-rocketed by double. I got 8/30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG! That's fantastic! ^___^
Originally posted by elizabethy
yeah this is so true!! some ppl think dat by learning maths of by heart...they'll do well!! i don't understand....how they learn maths off by heart??? don't they find it hard 2 do so???
some people look through past papers and try to find trends - e.g. if there was a big trig question last year they think it would be unlikely that trig would be tested like that again so they focus their study on other stuff. however this method is really risky and i wouldnt recommend it.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by babydoll_
If you're doing crappy at maths, you can do better by doing TONS of practise. Practise ensures you understand how concepts in maths work. There is no other way to get better marks. It's time consuming but if you want to do well then do it. The best way is to do extra exercises and past HSC papers (or at least the questions that are relevant to whatever you're learning).
*700 pages of past papers later* Wow, you're right.

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
go look at my post, there are ample tips there. And most of the tips mentioned are already there. :)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
how come that no. always keeps rising... :D :p
It inflates with the ego.

I actually did a new count. And if you include the pps I did in my schoolbooks as well as the books dedicated to past papers, it breaks 700.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
But since maths is a course which builds upon previous years you get to add all paper that you did through primary and high school ;)

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
LOL, you guys are hilarious. ^____^ hehe, wonder when we will stop taking digs at Keypad's "ego" and/or "arrogance". hehee

and my post is stickied. How the hell can you miss it, there are only two posts that are stickied. :-\

Last edited:

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Grey Council
LOL, you guys are hilarious. ^____^ hehe, wonder when we will stop taking digs at Keypad's "ego" and/or "arrogance". hehee

and my post is stickied. How the hell can you miss it, there are only two posts that are stickied. :-\
oops, sorry- no one reads stickies anyways, thats why i didn't notice. :p

but yeah, nice plagirism on the other thread. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)