A late question (1 Viewer)

Jacob1991

HSC
yeh.. this is kinda late, but is a ... say...
96 (that mark which appears on the website) in classical greek the same as a 96 in visual arts when it comes down to the final UAI calculation
thanks for all the help

x3.eddayyeeee

HSC
What you ranked in that subject cohort changes your UAI .
Not the actual exam mark I think.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
Jacob1991 said:
96 (that mark which appears on the website) in classical greek the same as a 96 in visual arts when it comes down to the final UAI calculation
thanks for all the help
well, from the scaling report it is unable to tell, but i think that it would be better than visual arts, but what it would scale too, i cannot tell
because of the small candidature of classical greek, the scaling report only shows the top mark.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Jacob1991 said:
thanks for all the help
ah! you know classical Greek? if your good at it and would be willing to help a beginner could you please PM me, its a fucking complicated language and i need help.

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
Jacob1991 said:
thanks for all the help
short answer is no - not necessarily

it could lead to the same scaled mark, and it could not - the two are NOT linked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)