A little advice? (1 Viewer)

adamgatt

HSC
G'day,

I've just been accepted into Macquarie for a Bachelor of Information Technology (INFT01).

I'm a bit confused with choosing the units for my first semester, which will be the second semester of 06.

I plan on doing ISYS114 and ISYS123 this semester, but i don't really know what else i should do? The two COMP units that are offered this semester both require pre-requisites which aren't offered this semester, so i can't do any COMP units.

Can anyone recommend some units i should be looking into?

Thanks in advance,

Adam.

- L1n -

HSC
adamgatt said:
G'day,

I've just been accepted into Macquarie for a Bachelor of Information Technology (INFT01).

I'm a bit confused with choosing the units for my first semester, which will be the second semester of 06.

I plan on doing ISYS114 and ISYS123 this semester, but i don't really know what else i should do? The two COMP units that are offered this semester both require pre-requisites which aren't offered this semester, so i can't do any COMP units.

Can anyone recommend some units i should be looking into?

Thanks in advance,

Adam.

Don't u have to Maths 135. But 1st of all are u planning to go thru with BIT, is the degree ur in the one u wnat to complete. If not i suggets u do really easy cpurses like Stat170, Math123, Math130, and go well get a good GPA and swap to another degree.

rid243

Richard
HSC
Which comp subjects? COMP115: Introduction to Computer Science doesn't have any prereqs & it runs 1st sem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)