a little help please? (1 Viewer)

shoo

hi, i'm in yr 12 and i was just wondering, whats it like studying law at macquarie? i'm unsure of whether to put it as my first preference for uac. so please, any info u wanna give would be much appreciated...oh, and btw, i was thinking, bachelor of arts/bachelor of laws or combined communication and laws- no commerce for me!

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I don't do Law at Macq... but basically, it's the same as every other uni with a whole lot of "fun" reading (and unfortunately, Macq has less "prestige" than UNSW/USyd).

HSC
i like it- i was a bit concerned about the whole 'prestige' thing at first, but if you do well it'll look good no matter where you go and it is known as a pretty good uni i think- besides, if you're going to spend that big a chunk of you're life somewhere you may as well go somewhere you like and mac's a really fun uni to be at. the course itself involves lots and lots of readings but that'll be true of whereva you go and the lecturers are good... i'd recommend it i've got no regrets about choosing law at mac

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
shoo said:
hi, i'm in yr 12 and i was just wondering, whats it like studying law at macquarie? i'm unsure of whether to put it as my first preference for uac. so please, any info u wanna give would be much appreciated...oh, and btw, i was thinking, bachelor of arts/bachelor of laws or combined communication and laws- no commerce for me!
echoing shoo, what is the uai cutoff for law at mac? suppose I should go look myself shouldn't I *scrambles for uac book*
do you guys think that it is better to do a low uai degree at a 'prestigious' institution rather than a high uai degree at a low rep uni?
I mean law at scu is 95, same as anu.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
law is around 95 or 96 aint it

im trying to get into law next year as well :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)