A little help with enrolement... (1 Viewer)

Eddie2004

HSC
Hi, I got an offer for my 1st preference - Applied Sciece (environemtal health)- DISTANCE, at the Hawkesbury campus. I then went on the uac online to accept. And have't done anything else.

I'm getting a little worried, are they supposed to send me a enrolement package, or did I miss/forget to do someting?

On the New Student Info noteI got with the offer letter, it said External or Distance students will get a package soon. But it seems many have enroled already, I'm wondering what's taking so long, if it is, indeed comming!

Jacks

HSC
So long as you accepted the offer online you shouldn't need to worry...if you are worried maybe you should ring the campus and see...I'll post the number to you if you don't have it...it's on the UWS website...although I think the servers are down at the moment, so I'll get back to you when they are up and I can view the number for you. They should be able to tell you something about what is happening with your enrollment and package.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
If I remember rightly, environmental health distance is a course which you don't have to enrol in.

Jacks

HSC
Really Cape?? I really don't know anything about your degree specifically...the website is up and running again so here's the phone number you should ring if you're still not 100% sure...calling them to check will put your mind at ease at least.

Phone (02) 4570 1110

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
This is what I remember reading off the website:

External or Distance Student

If you have received an offer for the following courses:

702000 B Business (Property)
703390 B Applied Science (Environmental Health)
then you do not have to attend enrolment sessions in person. Please complete all required documents as explained in the information provided and send to the Enrolments and Student Finance Unit in the pre-printed envelope included in your package.

i was like this is... like meaning that i was worried if UAC got my acceptance request through the internet... so i printed out the page where it said that they have "recorded my acceptance"... so that if they do say to me that i didnt accept then i can shove the paper in their face...
oh yeah they dont send you any thing over the mail... which i reckon they should to let the applicant know that they have got a reply from them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)