A Little Help :( (1 Viewer)

Crholic

HSC
HELP MEEEEEE hello people...
i know this may sound annoying....but i had a dream i got a uai of 40! it was a nightmare!!!!!!! but just wondering what mark i should get to get a uai of at least 60 OR 70? please tell me :) thankyou 4 YOUR REPLIES sorry 4 THE annoying question eveyone asks....XOXo

im FKN GOING INSANEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
1st of all relax...theres no point worrying about it because it's not going to increase your UAI.
second of all, depending on which subjects you choose, getting 60 or 70 can vary greatly. Aim for band 4s and band 5s and you should succeed.

This thread needs to be moved.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Why would it help knowing the marks you need to achieve in exams? It isn't like your going to stop working or trying once you answer a certain amount of questions and you really can't know how many marks you are getting for your answer. It might be a 5 mark question and you might only get 3, so counting marks is pointless.

Try not to worry, even though you probably will and just focus on your study. Improve the week areas, so this dream won't happen.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
think you'll get 40 and you will.

it's all a mind game

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
So if you think your dream uai and do no/little study you'll get it? :p

But in all seriousness I get your point. People get themselves down they stop striving for their goal and then it's pretty much all over.

Crholic

HSC
HEY GUYS! THANKS FOR REPLYING......AND YOUR ALL RIGHT i shouldnt worry, its not the end of the world im going to try my best...by the way the nightmare i had me thinking crazy cause i dont belive that i can do well
BUT I CAN!!!
THANKYOUS!
gb

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Crholic said:
HEY GUYS! THANKS FOR REPLYING......AND YOUR ALL RIGHT i shouldnt worry, its not the end of the world im going to try my best...by the way the nightmare i had me thinking crazy cause i dont belive that i can do well
BUT I CAN!!!
THANKYOUS!
gb
Thats good. :)
Dont worry we're all believers.
we all have faith you will fail, no doubt about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)