A mad idea u mite like to try if u have no idea for one of ur modules... (1 Viewer)

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
i thought of this rite after my trial modules paper, wondering if neone would be game enough to try it, or if it would even work (for the trials, not the actual HSC):

if u have 2 excellent essays for say, modules a and b, but no idea for c, u could copy one of ur other essays, (say module a) into the third booklet, and write Q3 on the front. so wen they mark it, they see that its the wrong question, and assume u wrote the wrong number on the front. then they give it to the teacher that marks that question, and u'll get a good mark for it. so in the end, they hand them back, and u have three questions that u've done well!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
i agree. utter bollocks -->
1. yes, your teacher will assume you wrote t wrong question number on the top, so they'll go look for the paper it should have been in, open it up and see you wrote it twice.
2. in the HSC you'd just get 0

...but, then again, they might decide you were crazy and take pity on you...nah. sorry doll, but it really is a crap idea.

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
EATAPIE said:
i thought of this rite after my trial modules paper, wondering if neone would be game enough to try it, or if it would even work (for the trials, not the actual HSC):

if u have 2 excellent essays for say, modules a and b, but no idea for c, u could copy one of ur other essays, (say module a) into the third booklet, and write Q3 on the front. so wen they mark it, they see that its the wrong question, and assume u wrote the wrong number on the front. then they give it to the teacher that marks that question, and u'll get a good mark for it. so in the end, they hand them back, and u have three questions that u've done well!
Why don't you try it :D

volition

arr.
HSC
I don't understand how this suggestion really works though, because if this hypothetical person really didn't actually submit a Q3, then they would receive 0 for it wouldn't they? How would you get around the problem of actually having to score a mark in Q3, its not like you can just be given 15/15 'because you had a good answer for Q2'

SW220

HSC
For someone who is aiming for a UAI of 99.5 your pretty stupid.

That would NEVER work. As people have said above,

Even if you do write down question 3 on your booklet that you wrote question 1 (again) in. What happens when theres a blank space next to your name on the marksheet for question 3. There not going to give you any marks, 'just because you did the wrong question'....again.

ha.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
People, don't you get it?

This guy's taking us for a bunch of gullible fools and is trying to stuff us up so he has more chances of getting that UAI. :rolleyes:

Sorry mate, you need to try a lot harder than that.

nwatts

HSC
EATAPIE said:

Yeah that just sounds like the stupidest fucking thing i've heard today. And I just came out of an art exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)