A Message To The Unprepared And Doubtful (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1C0L3

HSC
Chiiilllllll!!
even if you do fuck it up, education isnt everything.
as long as u have friends, interests like beach, surfing wotever and a roof over your head at night and freedom...thats all you need to be truely happy.

and there ARE ways round obstacles...u can work your way up the ranks again.. it just takes effort and determination and u can get wherever u wanna go.

so pplz this stupid fucked few weeks of exams WILL NOT determine how successful u will b in life. unless u let it!!!

historykidd

HSC
N1C0L3 said:
Chiiilllllll!!
as long as u have friends, interests like beach, surfing wotever and a roof over your head at night and freedom...thats all you need to be truely happy.

and there ARE ways round obstacles...u can work your way up the ranks again.. it just takes effort and determination and u can get wherever u wanna go.

so pplz this stupid fucked few weeks of exams WILL NOT determine how successful u will b in life. unless u let it!!!
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

N

noir.

N1C0L3 said:
Chiiilllllll!!

Education is almost everything, you silly girl

riotgirl321

HSC
hmmm......

Kay think the nicole chick worded that badly...

Its more like... If you're like me and feeling freaked out about the exams coming up... just remember that there is always alternative ways to do what you dream to do in the future...collages, TAFE, working your way up in a company, WORK EXPERIENCE (something valued more over education).

e.g. a man I know that couldnt get straight into Uni, first went to TAFE, studied his ass off there, THEN got into Uni and worked his way from there and he is now a very successful business man.

So anyways, just try your best, education IS important, but getting into Uni first year out of school is not the only answer.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
true true for me its not about uni and stuff, i mean it is but i know i'll get in so no big deal there.
my problem is those bloody curry "friends" who are gonna ring up on dec 20th or whatever
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
some of their kids got 99s and 93s
PRESSURE MUCH?
*grumbles* it'll be one of those days that i wish i were white
and then it'll be over and i'll be happy with my cultural identity again

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
ahen said:
true true for me its not about uni and stuff, i mean it is but i know i'll get in so no big deal there.
my problem is those bloody curry "friends" who are gonna ring up on dec 20th or whatever
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
some of their kids got 99s and 93s
PRESSURE MUCH?
*grumbles* it'll be one of those days that i wish i were white
and then it'll be over and i'll be happy with my cultural identity again
yeah same with me cept its from the asian perspective.

they`ll all ring up at 9:05am when the UAIs come out "WHAT DID YOU GET ? OH 94 ? OH SHAME , my SON GOT 99.45 DOING MEDICINE AT UNSW"

happens every year without fail.

Dramaqueen06

HSC
historykidd said:
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

It's a bit harsh dont cha think? :p
If she wants to live her life the way she says so be it.
She'll be the one at a woolworths register at the age of thirty, not you guys.

By the way, i find the way you talk incredibly sexy!

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Mang if you fail the HSC, get your ass into some sort of trade and you will make more money than your smelly friends who do medicine. Plus you'll have better hours and you won't waste 5 years at uni. AND depending on the trade you'll get days off if it rains! Woo!

If you don't fail, then do whatever you want. If your parents want you do to med and you want to do arts, stick med up their asses and do arts.

Happiness is nice. Money is nice also, but not as nice as happiness.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
historykidd said:
But the puppy?

Way I see it is, if I do well now it'll save me a hell of a lot of trouble trying to get into uni and do what I want.

And no I'm not aiming for Medicine or Law and I don't have any Asian/Indian/other friends and relatives wanting me to gun it.

Which is good because there's no way I can get a 99.

Itchy.Nox

HSC
Dramaqueen06 said:
It's a bit harsh dont cha think? :p
If she wants to live her life the way she says so be it.
She'll be the one at a woolworths register at the age of thirty, not you guys.

By the way, i find the way you talk incredibly sexy!

I don't know whether you're being sarcastic, but that quote was reworded from Billy Maddison

darcski

HSC
I love how you say "it just takes effort and determination", because you may as well put in some of that effort now if you're planning on doing it sometime.

bahhh

HSC
LOL yeah, if you can't put in any effort now what chance do you have of doing so later?

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
N1C0L3 said:
Chiiilllllll!!

I understand what you're saying and I highly agree, to an extent...

Yeah this statement may sound hypocritical, but I think it's supposed to help diffuse the totally stressed, and bring some light and hope into them if they don't perform as well as they expect...and to remind them not to do silly things if they get into a state of condemnation...

Last edited:

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
bahhh said:
LOL yeah, if you can't put in any effort now what chance do you have of doing so later?
It's pretty ironic how you study 'Journey' yet feel the need to ask a self-explanatory question. The chances are ambiguous. Some people completely change their priorities once they experience things first-hand, and some don't.

lezzerX

Exploding brain syndrome
HSC
wow, that advice just saved me a whole lot of worrying. I'm gonna live with my parents for the rest of my life, work in some supermarket and go to the beach.....until i'm 30, balding and with a beer gut. I don't think i'll go to the beach then - i'll just stay inside. Great life.:bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)