A N Y 1 F E E L U N P R E P A R E D ! ? (1 Viewer)

I'm posting this thread to see if there are others in a similiar position to me. In that, really only half these holidays have been effective studying while the rest has been going out...
Of course it would be extremely ignorant of me to think that I'm the only one suffering from anxiety and panic attacks. How has your preparation for the trials been like and how much are you hoping to boost your marks (if you did not perform as well as you would of liked in the assessments and half yearlies)...
It would give me assurance if there is someone else out there who has experienced a similiar guilt of not studying as much as you should...?
I'd appreciate it if you are open =)
Thanks in advance...

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
The way in which you title your threads makes me stressed.

(And yes, I have experienced a similar guilty. I havn't been doing nearly as much work as I should have but in this case it's largely not my fault. I've been pretty sick for the past week such that on a couple of days it's been an effort to even as much as half an hour. It's a vicious cycle: getting sick 'cause you're stressed and then getting stressed 'cause you're sick... nasty.)

Last edited:

tennille

HSC
Member said:
I'm posting this thread to see if there are others in a similiar position to me. In that, really only half these holidays have been effective studying while the rest has been going out...
Of course it would be extremely ignorant of me to think that I'm the only one suffering from anxiety and panic attacks. How has your preparation for the trials been like and how much are you hoping to boost your marks (if you did not perform as well as you would of liked in the assessments and half yearlies)...
It would give me assurance if there is someone else out there who has experienced a similiar guilt of not studying as much as you should...?
Thanks in advance...
I think 90% of HSC students are in your position. If you're a person who studies heaps, you've probably burnt yourself out. Whenever you can't concentrate when you're studying, take a break for about 10 minutes, eat something (I find that I tend to study better when I eat chocolate) and then get back to your work.

Tish_88

HSC
haha your making me stress, im still trying to motivate myself to study and im not even happy with my 4unit work (english) which is due in august!! exactly how much do you need to study???

Mandy101

HSC
I've been studying heaps from day one, and I feel like I don't know enough!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
a better question:

does anyone feel prepared?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Jago said:
a better question:

no

*screams and hides*

i still have to edit my drama film which is an utter piece of crap and i have less than a month to do so.. i still have to finish my first draft of my ee2 major work and i have to learn my subjects seeing as im not getting good enough results... i think someone should shoot me now

Tish_88

HSC
Jago said:
a better question:

hahaha noooooooooooooooo bur we still have a 100 days, soooo if u studyy umm 3hrs a day it gives u 300hrs sooo 60hrs for each subject? arghhhhhhhhhh i dunno anyone had their trials yet?

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Member said:
Thanks in advance...
this might help:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/sanguinivore/stuff/countdown.swf

Will Hunting

HSC
Not to be abrupt, but...

Stop thinking negatively. It takes time to think negatively, and that is time that could be spent doing something productive!

Tish_88

HSC
LOL!!!! HAHA ok soo maybe i exxaggerated, but i keep putting it off, yer i got heaps of time, trials in two weeks soo stuffed. n i wasnt plannin to sue until i got my law degree so ner :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)