A new building? (1 Viewer)

CandE

HSC
There is a new building which is being built next to the design center. I was just wondering if this new building was a new UTS building as I haven't noticed many signs around about it.

I have also noticed since being there at the start of the year that there is no buildings 5, 7, 8 or 9.

HSC
CandE said:
There is a new building which is being built next to the design center. I was just wondering if this new building was a new UTS building as I haven't noticed many signs around about it.

I have also noticed since being there at the start of the year that there is no buildings 5, 7, 8 or 9.
That building I have no idea. I doubt that it'll be a UTS building tho.

Building 5 is the haymarket building.

But I don't know of 7, 8, 9 buildings. I'm suspecting it's the St Leonards, but I'm not sure on that one.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Buildings 7, 8 and 9 are pretty much the UTS housing as well as that building that makes up the coop-bookshop. That's what I remember from the map anyways. I know the St Leonards campus had one of these numbers too, but it was considered a seperate campus anyways.

I think the building next to Bld 6 is some sort of office or residential block.

ioniser

HSC
hmmmmm i wonder hows uts going to support all the students who will be transferring into the city campus next year after the kuringai campus closes

Logistics

HSC
I wasn't aware of that.
I wander if there football (soccer) team will also move somewhere closer.
I'd love to join the team but not prepared to travel to Kurinai.

phrred

HSC
ioniser said:
hmmmmm i wonder hows uts going to support all the students who will be transferring into the city campus next year after the kuringai campus closes
how comes that campus is closing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)