A question for girls (1 Viewer)

brows

HSC
what do u think they are going to say?? No, i rather sloppy joes cos they are fun to play with?.....

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I most certainly dont like floppy manboobs. But I dont like men with big muscles either. Of course a little bit of muscle is ok, but not like WWE style muscles.

cl3nta

HSC
Bank$ said:
do girls like man boobs ? not the fat ones but like rock hard pecs
I swear I've seen this thread before. Either way, girls like cut guys. That is, with a low body fat percentage. Muslce just adds to the eye candy i'm told. Go to gym, don't get as big as ronnie coleman though ;) laterz.

elexic

HSC
speeking from someone who loves Muslce including abs. its always i good thing not to have floping tits on a guy its kind of gross and i feel bad for the people that have problems with getting fit because they have problems with that sorta thing but its always a good thing to have muslce just incase. The one thing is that when guys go over board with muslce its not a good thing sorta like WWE or watever u call it, it doesnt look to good.

PrettyVacant

HSC
Yeah I love manboobs, I love man cleavage.

=| Not.

Just gross, please please please please have a flat chest at least.

PrettyVacant

HSC
Bank$ said:
Not even rock solid pecs ?
Hmmmmmm...

Well.

=)=P Maybe.

Not rock solid though.

But it's kinda freaky when they can move them independently to each other...like make one boob twitch up and stuff.

sleepplease

HSC
Ew ew ew Pretty Vacant.. just.. ew! (Although Ms Nude Australia apparenlty could move her breasts up and down independently.. just disturbing..)Ok, firstly .. dont call build pecs man boobs! Totally different. Yes, build guys - so big chest, abs, broad shoulders, nice upper arms *pulls herself back to reality* are sexy but then again, there are the girls who like the slender more effeminate type mais pas moi.

Premiumness

HSC
I only have little asian girl boobie but my boyfriend like them very nice when he play ^^

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
brows said:
what do u think they are going to say?? No, i rather sloppy joes cos they are fun to play with?.....
That, quite honestly, made me LOL.

Skeeta

HSC
fuck. I saw this guy today at the gym, and he had the most MASSIVE chest i had ever seen. Like, his pecs looked like big rock boobs sticking out of his chest. It was ridiculous, and not very appealing. I mean, i'm sure he worked hard for them and everything, but FUCK! Or maybe he just got pectoral implants :confused:

I prefer things in proportion. Muscles are nice though.

0Jade0

HSC
sleepplease said:
there are the girls who like the slender more effeminate type mais pas moi.
Indeed, Well not effeminate but pecs are... not very nice. Neither is super skinny. Just a happy medium.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
brows said:
Fuck yes I'm in. Floppy man boobs I'll get all the girls :D

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
it is imperative that any boy i may potentially like should not have a larger chest than myself.

Das Einzige

webnet starr celbrity
In one of my many antler-based rooms. This one is
HSC
flipsyde said:
I most certainly dont like floppy manboobs. But I dont like men with big muscles either. Of course a little bit of muscle is ok, but not like WWE style muscles.
This is because you are a lesbian.

cl3nta said:
Either way, girls like cut guys.
You are aware that you're a retarded fuck, yes?

elexic said:
I R RETTERD
Fuck die

dagwoman said:
That, quite honestly, made me LOL.
You, quite honestly, make me sick.

chelsea girl said:
I am a huge lesbian
You go girl... go away and die.

findaway

HSC
Honestly, I couldn't care less. However, if he doesn't have nice arm muscles, then no... Guess it just depends on who it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)