A Question to those who are doing a similar project! (1 Viewer)

niteshade1312

HSC
I think you might have to be a tad more specific, because saying your doing a beauty project doesn't give much information, as to how we might be able to help you

niteshade1312

HSC
do you know how to make these products or will you be experimenting? Will be you be using particualr ingredients, and what will be the need and purpose of the product?

Sorry to be all pushy, but these are questions you really should ask yourself, because what's the point of making something that doesn't really havea need or a purpose?

sexy_italian

Along the Rainbow and under the stars where the fa
HSC
sorry but i dont wish to give my whole assignment away but yes i have thought of all of those questions and i have specific answers to all of them all i wanted to know was that if someone else is doing something similar or has done something similar.

niteshade1312

HSC
how can you possibly think some one is doing the same if you are that scared about telling about, especially those that have just finished the HSC and are willing to help you?!

niteshade1312

HSC
actually all I am trying to do is help you. I've done my major work, I know what's it like to be researching and trying to find out what to do and which way to work through problems. I just think, you wont find someone that's done that project because it is quite different, but if you want help, ask for smaller and more specific aspects of the project. For example, perhaps listing some of the materials and their properties and asking others for their opinions. Or perhaps telling us what you wish to achieve and we might be able to help you there.

I am not trying to put you down, I'm just trying to get more infor to get my head around what you want to do, and trying to help you..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)