A question (1 Viewer)

emilyo

apathetic member
HSC
One thing i appreciate about my school is that it only has year 11s and 12s. That said year 11s severely piss me off. Our school has narrow hallways yet they happily stand directly in the middle of them if that is where their class is never mind a bunch of people trying to walk passed them. Oh and there is nothing worse than kids who walk slowly infront of you.

There is an unspoken rule that year 12s have one side of the school and year 11s have the other. On the first day of the term some year 11s went to the wrong side and actually got food thrown at them! Our year coordinator went off his face.

Conspicuous

HSC
I think stepping on them may work?

Oh i totally agree!! and stepping on them isn't such a bad idea..

inspiring actually. i like the way you think!

where we sit at school we have these annoying little yr 9's...what i wouldn't do for a firefighter's hose at lunch times....

Miss Code

HSC
Oh i totally agree!! and stepping on them isn't such a bad idea..

inspiring actually. i like the way you think!

where we sit at school we have these annoying little yr 9's...what i wouldn't do for a firefighter's hose at lunch times....
OHH i know!! such a good idea hey lol :p

same shit today was going to go off my fkn head at them, thank god no school tomorrow, a exam at 9am thursday 9am monday and 9am tuesday and done for the term,

Another day down, another 80odd to go

sampson9002

LVonSamps
HSC
yes yes and yes

these little bastards come from their primary schools thinking they are top shit

its like they think high school is just an extension of primary

well sorry its a whole new game

you start from the bottom again

and work your way up

also, when im walking you also get the fuck out of my way - not the other way round

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
i think its society...

yr 7s here are not scared of us anymore...

i had one face up to me and wanna fight me when i told him to stop talking shit...and loud shit...about yu gi oh or some crap

maybe were just getting old :haha:
no, just you

kawaiinlove

HSC
I can't stand most of the juniors at my school. Especially when they walk around with gangster music booming from their mobile phones. Then they think they're the shit but we all know they're just fucking annoying.

madsam

God among men
HSC
ha, if its any consilation our principal held an assembly for us seniors to tell us that, while the new year 7's are little arrogant shits we should be patient with them and not threaten to beat them up haha

Miss Code

HSC
ha, if its any consilation our principal held an assembly for us seniors to tell us that, while the new year 7's are little arrogant shits we should be patient with them and not threaten to beat them up haha

We get that every year, but not in them words.
someone should teach them something called respect for others

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
I can't stand most of the juniors at my school. Especially when they walk around with gangster music booming from their mobile phones. Then they think they're the shit but we all know they're just fucking annoying.
why dont you

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
One thing i appreciate about my school is that it only has year 11s and 12s. That said year 11s severely piss me off. quote]

why dont you guys teach them a lesson?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)