A quick question to anyone done BBA with Bachelor of Psych or anyone did HRM107 (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi guys,

I just have a quick question. So I am in my first year doing bachelor of business admin with bachelor of arts psych and HRM107 is one of my core units this year but because I am already doing 8 core units this year (4 in each semester). I decided to do HRM 107 next year in the second semester. Is that alright?

Because I remember according to a study plan, I can do that. This will still count as my 100-level prerequisite right?

Sorry if this was stupid question but I just need to get it out of the way and I appreciate any help. Thanks!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
i did bba arts psyche but i think the program has changed (ive already finished it) so i won't be able to tell you.

in terms of working outyour program just work backwards, which 300 level units u want/have to do and the 200 level reqs for them and in turn the 100 level pre reqs for them.

is hrm107 a standalone sub? is a pre requisite for any 200 level units that u have to do in year 1 sem 2 or year 2 sem1 or 2... would be the question i'de be asking myself

Tabris

HSC
off topic: congrats on the grad offer!! looks like all the years of hard work is paying off!

Making arrangements in Canberra with your bf?

Monstar

HSC
Pretty off topic but I know the new BBA kids dont have to do accg253.

HSC
Pretty off topic but I know the new BBA kids dont have to do accg253.
Ah thanks! See I really wish uni would make it clearer whether the new curriculum applies to everyone or to the people that enrol in 2010. Now I don't even know the program of study, I am following is all over the place or not. =/

EDIT: according to the link, I don't have to do it either?

Monstar

HSC
Yeah. Just follow the one which is in accordance to the year you enrolled in and everything should be fine. If in doubt though, contact a student academic advisor.

As for the new cirrculum, it wont apply to you- just follow the one you linked (if its the same as the year you enrolled in).

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
off topic: congrats on the grad offer!! looks like all the years of hard work is paying off!

Making arrangements in Canberra with your bf?
thanks tabris! :) and the bf still has one more sem left of uni, but afterwards he'll be lookign for a job in canberra. In the meantime, every second weekend ill be driving upto syd and he'll be driving down every second weekend too, so it shouldnt be so bad

and yeah cheese why are u following 2008? Do they not have the most recent links to 09 up yet? I know the program has changed A LOT since i first started and gahh i wish i never had to do 253 haha even though i ended up enjoying the subject because i was so scared ide fail it (studied a lot for it) haha

HSC
thanks tabris! :) and the bf still has one more sem left of uni, but afterwards he'll be lookign for a job in canberra. In the meantime, every second weekend ill be driving upto syd and he'll be driving down every second weekend too, so it shouldnt be so bad

and yeah cheese why are u following 2008? Do they not have the most recent links to 09 up yet? I know the program has changed A LOT since i first started and gahh i wish i never had to do 253 haha even though i ended up enjoying the subject because i was so scared ide fail it (studied a lot for it) haha
Nope I can't find it all. Tried everything. =/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)