• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

A ray of light in our otherwise dark Uni Year- AKA Holidays. (2 Viewers)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I finish 29th of june boooooooo (I'd finish on the 22nd if it wasn't for stupid jap exam). Gonna be going to Brisbane and Melbourne from the 14th - 18th july, apart from that probably working my ass off and having a huge party when my parents go away, then go back to uni 1st august.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
I finishthursday 23rd july then have 6 weeks off. go back on 8th august but my holidays arent uni free. ihave clinical which involves assessments and a hell of a lot of ways which we can fail the clinical unit

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Desist with this holiday talk! I must study. I can't fail law. That would make my parents far too happy.

X

xeuyrawp

WAHHHHH i wan't holidays!!

I've made a long to-do list, as well. So much stuff to do, so far away the holidays are. :(

mishka

HSC
N/A
i finish this friday :D then we have 5 weeks off!!

BUT my course has three week block prac at a primary school so i really don't get a break until 2nd July. I'm really looking forward to prac, and as much as a 5 week holiday would be sooooo good right now, I'm really hyped for the experience :)\

oh, we go back to uni on 18th July.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'm on stuvac now :D hehe.

First exam isn't until the 23rd of June - which seems like ages away! Plenty of time to study. I only have two exams which is good :)

X

xeuyrawp

have I mentioned that holidays would be good about now? 'Cos the would be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)