• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

a really long story, but i need some help please (1 Viewer)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Honey, get an AVO against him.. It wouldnt be an AdVo, but you could get him on assault (he doesnt have to physically touch you for him to be charged with assault), which falls under an AVO.

Thats some serious shit. Protect yourself and your family... because he's said that stuff about your sister, you can get the AVO to protect both you and her. Dont let him blackmail you even more.Its good that you can see that hes screwed in the head, but dont let him keep getting to you. If need be, dont have a cell phone for a while, or buy one of those $2 vodafone sims and keep it as a temp number.

whatever you do, do not continue contact with this guy on your half: if he calls you, dont answer: dont answer any private numbers.

Things like this make me so angry: I want to kill him too! It seems from this side of the fence to be such a simple matter of just keep away, but I understand that its not that simple. Just go to the police and get an AVO now, before its too late...

And Arabian and Malazn, it has nothing to do with where you live. Perhaps it happens more frequently out west, but there are just as many psychos on the north shore and the city... especially the city...

Good luck! Let us know how it goes :eek:

GSTARRAW

MaryJane said:
And Arabian and Malazn, it has nothing to do with where you live. Perhaps it happens more frequently out west, but there are just as many psychos on the north shore and the city... especially the city...

Good luck! Let us know how it goes :eek:
It's just a common thing to hear out in the west that's all.... Just sounds like a mad shazza and dazza family

G

go_elizabeth

thank u 2 everyone who has posted in this!! i really appreciate how many nice thing u hav said, i would be crying if i wasnt in a school computer room... lol...
yesh, the asnwering private numbers is so hard, cos i have to answer when my parets call and our home is a private number. so i have to keep it low and strange.
he hasnt atempted caling me for a bit over a week so maybe he is dead... or something... i have really never hated somene, but he hurt me emotionaly, and that was worse than psyical pain...
whoever the person was that said work relationships r unprofessional, yes i knw, and i lost my job over it, and i have learned that the hardest way... lol... i can look back and smile now (sometimes) and realise its not the end of my world...
for the record i live on the north shore, so, uhm, no... but, if u were interested, he lives on the central coast...
do parent have to know abut getting AVO's and will the police tell them>>
anyhow, thanku so much again, and i will keep u posted but i am not sure how...suggesions lol

ta

GSTARRAW

go_elizabeth said:
thank u 2 everyone who has posted in this!! i really appreciate how many nice thing u hav said, i would be crying if i wasnt in a school computer room... lol...
yesh, the asnwering private numbers is so hard, cos i have to answer when my parets call and our home is a private number. so i have to keep it low and strange.
he hasnt atempted caling me for a bit over a week so maybe he is dead... or something... i have really never hated somene, but he hurt me emotionaly, and that was worse than psyical pain...
whoever the person was that said work relationships r unprofessional, yes i knw, and i lost my job over it, and i have learned that the hardest way... lol... i can look back and smile now (sometimes) and realise its not the end of my world...
for the record i live on the north shore, so, uhm, no... but, if u were interested, he lives on the central coast...
do parent have to know abut getting AVO's and will the police tell them>>
anyhow, thanku so much again, and i will keep u posted but i am not sure how...suggesions lol

ta

gnarly....!

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
go_elizabeth said:
do parent have to know abut getting AVO's and will the police tell them
Truthfully I'm not sure, but if you're over 16 they shouldnt have to know. Its your own legal document, noone else has to be involved, but I think it would be wise for you to tell your parents. They cant be angry at you for this psycho: you've done everything you could in cutting contact with him (changing cell numbers etc).. if anything they should be proud of you. It would be easier for you if they knew so you

a) have an adult to talk to
b) have someone to drive you to court for the hearing :)

When people go through such proceedings, they need lots of stablility and input from other people, or (generally speaking) they change their minds about having an AVO against someone because they start to feel guilty etc etc...

...hehe, told you Arabian it can happen on the north shore (but I agree the whole situation sounds a bit Shazza and Dazza- I love fat pizza!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)