a road not taken notes?? anyone (1 Viewer)

tanjap

HSC
:cool: hey guys
anyone have notes on robert frost - a road not taken?
thank-ya
t.j.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
watch the notes flood into this site once the hsc finishes, or as early as 11:35, 18th of October. You'll have so many you won't know WHAT to do.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
watch the notes flood into this site once the hsc finishes, or as early as 11:35, 18th of October. You'll have so many you won't know WHAT to do.
Probably about the time i try to kill myself :uhhuh:

Rosette

xlivexlovexdreamx
HSC
tanjap said:
:cool: hey guys
anyone have notes on robert frost - a road not taken?
thank-ya
t.j.

Just starting yr 12 work this term as well? We just started this as well, though we're watching The Odessy first before we totally attack the stimulus booklet.

boogiewoman

the road not taken is about missed opportunities in life but not to regret about them
but u can be open to opinion

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
if you look in the resources section there should be notes there.

if you are in need of notes before then, pm me and i will send you some. Eventually i'll submit them but haven't got around to it yet!

kelboo

HSC
I WOULD have emailed you about 50 pages of notes I had!! But due to recent events (um... english exam) I have taken the liberty of burning everything to do with the subject of English as it was by SO FAR my worst subject it's not funny.

I did well in the Road Not Taken analysis, tho... I said basically it is about the choices one makes during their life journey, and how the difference of choice leads to either a difficult or simple life journey, but the more difficult one benefits greatly in the end ("and that has made all the difference").
You can also talk about the autumn- coloured imagery ("yellow wood"; "leaves" etc) and how this is relative to the season of change, also reinforcing what the main idea is about choices whilst on a journey.
Note also the title "The Road NOT Taken" - sense of nostalgia ("with a sigh") relates to the wish of the persona that he could "travel both", but because he could not, he spends the rest of his days contemplating what was down the other path.

cimbom

HSC
our teacher decided to make it super complicated for us by saying that we should read it as an imaginative journey... :|

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)