• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

A social Proposal!!!!! (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
hahaha well if i knew wat u looked like asy u'd b lucky 2 :p

awwww i think i can spot skittled out now, but i dunno if i could spot u anniegirl lol, anniegirl......i think u should try 2 find me, probably easier
i dun wanna reveal 2 d wrong person lol

HSC
N/A
I know what Skittled looks like! :D

I reckon between us, we know almost all the MQ regulars. Except for iambored. :(

HSC
N/A
Really? I thought you met Mike and co in a bar with him yelling out "hopeful hopeful!" or something like that?

(god I wish someone would yell out "GLITTERFAIRY!" in a bar. It's abnormal enough to be funny...)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
glitterfairy said:
I reckon between us, we know almost all the MQ regulars. Except for iambored. :(
not true ;)

i just can't get myself to tell some of you who i am. i have been thinking about it and i think the problem is that i can't go back once i do it. and i have a pretty good memory for faces so i don't know how familiar i would be to the particular people, because most people stay familiar to me even when i haven't seen them for years.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
iambored said:
not true ;)

i just can't get myself to tell some of you who i am. i have been thinking about it and i think the problem is that i can't go back once i do it. and i have a pretty good memory for faces so i don't know how familiar i would be to the particular people, because most people stay familiar to me even when i haven't seen them for years.
I guess it depends on what you feel you have to loose.

I was a bit apprehensive about the first few people I met through the internet (which was a little over a year ago) but it actually turned out fine, because we knew each other pretty well beforehand. I'm paranoid enough to not want to meet any old random, but when you've been friends with people for a long time...seems only logical to meet them. Then you can become even better friends :)

And I have to say, I love the MQ forum even more that I actually know some of these people in person :) I haven't lost anything at all, except for the desire to go out and have fun times with the cool MQ people! :D

*hopeful*

HSC
glitterfairy said:
Really? I thought you met Mike and co in a bar with him yelling out "hopeful hopeful!" or something like that?

(god I wish someone would yell out "GLITTERFAIRY!" in a bar. It's abnormal enough to be funny...)

LOL'z nahhhh........i think that wuz planned as some point but never happened

HSC
N/A
What, so she didn't mean that she was going to sit on your desk and take her top off for you? :p (and the only reason I say this is because I've kinda do... erm, LOOK OVER THERE! *vanish*)

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Hopeful, I'm not gonna ask...

Given the small number of people we've got in the MQ section, I think we tend to forget that this is an open forum.. Maybe pseudonyms/aliases/nicknames/whatever are a good thing! *looks at lynn* ;)

*hopeful*

HSC
hahah i never realised my post was so stimulating

skittled i meant it in a totally non-sexual way! lol dont b afraid

p.s: glitterfairy wtf ?! u naughty girl :p

*hopeful*

HSC
AsyLum said:
Ramone: Latino Heat
hmmmm sounds interestn

so wen r we meetin up n havin u call out my name (loudly) mr latino heat ? :p

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Hopeful, I'll be in the bba207 lecture this thursday! I wanna know who you are!!:D we were sitting next to each other and we didn't even notice!

I shall be wearing those industry cargo's, u know the ones that say hawaii on the ass bit and a black top. I usually sit with a bunch of blonde girls. At least chuck something at my head to get my attention! I want to meet at least another unknown BOSER before uni finishes this semester!

HSC
N/A
*hopeful* said:
hahah i never realised my post was so stimulating

skittled i meant it in a totally non-sexual way! lol dont b afraid

p.s: glitterfairy wtf ?! u naughty girl :p
Err... reference to taken totally out of context for the sake of entertainment! :p However it is true though... :S As are various stories about me and other dancer friends absolutely covered in glitter, screaming and jumping and poledancing and generally wreaking havoc in Darling Harbour but that's a tale for another time ;)

*hopeful*

HSC
clairegirl said:
Hopeful, I'll be in the bba207 lecture this thursday! I wanna know who you are!!:D we were sitting next to each other and we didn't even notice!

I shall be wearing those industry cargo's, u know the ones that say hawaii on the ass bit and a black top. I usually sit with a bunch of blonde girls. At least chuck something at my head to get my attention! I want to meet at least another unknown BOSER before uni finishes this semester!

well i shall be lookin out 4 u then....umm i dunno wat i'l b wearin yet lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)